Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Hear this shyt EVERY year
Celtics been flawed every year. When Marcus smart is taking your last second shots —-or playing 35+ minutes at all—-you got a problem. They’ve actually overachieved up to this point, bc they were so good so young

This is the first time Boston has a head and shoulders better team than everyone else out east and maybe overall. People so busy meme’ing and gettin jokes off they ain’t understanding KP as your 3rd best player is nasty

Braman

Superstar
Daps
In my post you’ve quoted, I meant 6th man not 5th. Anyway i see you understood what I was saying(positional clarity on the roster and everyone in their natural position)

Gotcha. I could see it either way, they start brown or keep starting Nemhard in the backcourt. Very interesting team especially if walker is legit

lib123

All Star
Daps
What teams payrolls? And what source are you using to inform you about what team payrolls will look like next year?

So? What does that have to do with new teams having salary space in the future :gucci:

Where is the evidence of this? Why aren’t teams trying to do this now to get ahead instead of spending even more money lol

Again since you keep dodging …do you even know or are you even aware of how many teams were even in a position to pay the luxury tax to even be in this “contract shedding” position to begin with

Like I said ..if you’re going to parrot content creators hot takes at least find some who know what they’re saying like the one below

I'm not parroting content creators. But OK, let's see if role players like Bruce Brown are getting deals like this next summer.