Notice Of Separation: The 2023 NBA Free agency/Off-Season Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Lol the sources are the team payrolls.
What teams payrolls? And what source are you using to inform you about what team payrolls will look like next year?
Most teams below the cap this year don't have big money coming off next summer.
So? What does that have to do with new teams having salary space in the future :gucci:
The downward pressure is going to come from teams at or above the 2nd apron shedding salary by attaching picks to contracts they want to get rid off.
Where is the evidence of this? Why aren’t teams trying to do this now to get ahead instead of spending even more money lol
Bad teams with cap space will be inclined to take those contracts with picks attached instead of signing free agents to meet the salary floor.
Again since you keep dodging …do you even know or are you even aware of how many teams were even in a position to pay the luxury tax to even be in this “contract shedding” position to begin with

Like I said ..if you’re going to parrot content creators hot takes at least find some who know what they’re saying like the one below

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Pacers will be a playoff team with Brown. He won’t be a 5th man but a starter in Indiana. If Benedict Mathurin takes the next step and becomes a legit star next year…

Positional clarity is so slept on.

Hali-Mathurin-Brown-Walker-Turner. Everyone playing their natural position.

Wizards could have made another mistake going Culibaly over Walker.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Positional clarity is so slept on.

Hali-Mathurin-Brown-Walker-Turner. Everyone playing their natural position.

Wizards could have made another mistake going Culibaly over Walker.
In my post you’ve quoted, I meant 6th man not 5th. Anyway i see you understood what I was saying(positional clarity on the roster and everyone in their natural position)