Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I think him having a historically awful performance in the Finals did massive damage to his reputation and playing for a polarizing team just adds on to it even more
probably. Being outplayed by Andrew Wiggins is a tough look. I think his demeanor also plays a role. He's monotoned and soft spoken (also hilarious he gets as many techs as he does considering his personality)

They literally said he can't be MVP because he hasn't gotten over the hump....but then gave it to Embiid. Embiid would have b2b MVP's and that man's record against 50-win teams in the playoffs is like 0 for 300

I imagine the Wolves beat the Mavs. So Assuming BOS handles IND, he has a chance to do establish himself over Ant (as ridiculous as it sounds)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raptors - lose Kawhi next year
Lakers - after bubble year, lose to Suns next year
Bucks - Lose to Celtics round 2 next year
Warriors - Lose to Lakers round 2 next year
Nuggets - Lose to Wolves round 2 next year

crazy to think about
yeah and when you look at it this way

Raptors already explained (they actually did show heart in the bubble even without Kawhi)

Lakers were looking good against the Suns til mfs got hurt

Bucks title was due to everyone being hurt that year in the first place if we're being real and middleton was injured that post season

Warriors were really on their last gasp and there was weird shyt going on with Wiggins the next season, shyt may have just been a mirage in 2022 personal issues aside

Nuggets really the first of these teams that kinda just folded, but I guess technically Murray is hurt, but he was out there and hit some really big shots so idk how much of an excuse they get

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Booker and Tatum are pretenders. You can look the part, average 27 a game, etc but, there's an extra something you can't teach.

Either you have it or you don't.
I agree.Don't get the Tatum hype.I never put him in the superstar category.He's in that next wave after superstar imo.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Ant lapped Tatum -- and has become the "heir to the throne" -- mainly because he has a "I want the smoke, the fire and everything in between" mentality. It doesn't have as much as one thinks to do with his all-around/crowd-pleasing game, elite defense, etc.

He is the Rock's "Just Bring It!" taunt made flesh.

Tatum and Boston getting to the ECF 5-6 times is impressive, but it stops hitting the same when you KEEP getting that far and have no title to show for it.

To call Jayson Tatum this generation's Tim Duncan is probably disrespectful to Tim Duncan. When Duncan got there, he more often than not finished the deal.
Yeah ur right. I just meant in terms of personality

But this just proves that media people only care about personality and not success. It's a sad thing.