Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tatum has done what Ant just did 6 times

it's crazy that Ant has lapped Tatum in terms of public reception in such a short time. Tatum being this gen's duncan is unexpected

Ant just got a different level of game style wise that makes him very compelling to watch

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
tatum has done what Ant just did 6 times

it's crazy that Ant has lapped Tatum in terms of public reception in such a short time. Tatum being this gen's duncan is unexpected

Ant lapped Tatum -- and has become the "heir to the throne" -- mainly because he has a "I want the smoke, the fire and everything in between" mentality. It doesn't have as much as one thinks to do with his all-around/crowd-pleasing game, elite defense, etc.

He is the Rock's "Just Bring It!" taunt made flesh.

Tatum and Boston getting to the ECF 5-6 times is impressive, but it stops hitting the same when you KEEP getting that far and have no title to show for it.

To call Jayson Tatum this generation's Tim Duncan is probably disrespectful to Tim Duncan. When Duncan got there, he more often than not finished the deal.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I forgot Porter Jr was playing :mjlol:

That's a wild box score for Denver.

Murray in the 1st half, Jokic in the 2nd half... and virtually no one else.

Nothing you can do when 60% of your starting lineup is giving you nothing lol. But that's in part due to Minnesota's defense

Superstar
Daps
RJ Barrett
Andrew Wiggins
Drake
Rick Moranis
*2020 but that shyt still sore
Lu Dort
Tristan Thompson
Dillon Brooks
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Illegal Indian charter plane immigrants
Jamal Murray

Nickel Alexander-Walker

Update ver. 1.1: due to the Denver Nuggets’ recent struggles notable Canadian, Jamal Murray, has been added to thecoli’s own “Canadi-L pack watch” list

Update ver. 1.2: Due to todays heartbreaking, gut wrenching, 1-point loss to the Dallas Mavericks, Shai L-Geous-Alexander has been successfully crossed off of the Official Coli Canadi-L Pack Watch (Can-nay-Dee-El) list.

Jamal Murray is now officially carrying the whole Canada on his back and the whole world is watching…Godspeed Jamal.

:mjcry:
Update ver. 1.3: It is with a heavy heart that I now have to cross JamaL Murray off of the Official Coli Canadi-L Pack Watch list. He fought for Canada’s pride most faithfully, so much that we loved him here in America. To our Maple brehdren we offer a heavily armed shoulder, should you need emotional, support in these trying times. The Weeknd now solemnly carries your burdens forward. Stand strong knowing he takes no L’s and is beloved worldwide.

Update ver. 1.4: Thanks to @PHamm for the update. NickeL Alexander-Walker has bravely stepped into life’s great arena as a champion for Canada’s harrowing battle for its pride. Canada’s final remaining darling will meet the challenge of destiny on NBA stage this week, facing the Dallas Mavericks for his country’s soul.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During his run to the Finals they were ready to call him the next Kobe, and he had several big games during that run.

That was shot to hell when Milwaukee got them out the way after spotting them a 2-0 lead.

Now Ant-Man is on the cusp of being considered the next Jordan and folks are all :wow: mainly because he has no fear and talks shyt no matter who wants it, as opposed to his CONSIDERABLE statistical/defensive excellence.

I'm not even a Denver fan like that. I just wish people would wait until somebody did something worth crowning before actually crowning them. Win a title or a MVP, or do something folks ain't never seen before, then go from there.

Booker and Tatum are pretenders. You can look the part, average 27 a game, etc but, there's an extra something you can't teach.

Either you have it or you don't.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I think him having a historically awful performance in the Finals did massive damage to his reputation and playing for a polarizing team just adds on to it even more
Yea, on one hand Tatum gets a bad rap

but at the same time, he also bag fumbled your 2022 championship in which we were all ready to recognize him, Jaylen, Ime, and that Boston team as next up.

That 2022 public support energy yall had is basically what Ant and the Wolves have right now.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Ant lapped Tatum -- and has become the "heir to the throne" mainly because he has "I want the smoke, the fire and everything in between" mentality. It doesn't have as much as one thinks to do with his all-around game, elite defense, etc.

It's literally because he is the Rock's "Just Bring It" taunt made flesh.

Tatum and Boston getting to the ECF 5-6 times is impressive, but it stops hitting the same when you KEEP getting that far and have no title to show for it.

To call Jayson Tatum this generation's Tim Duncan is probably disrespectful to Tim Duncan. When Duncan got there, he more often than finished the deal.
Yeah people act like Tim Duncan doesn't have rings....

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:mjlol:BARKLEY JUST SAID MINNY NEEDS
TO TAKE GOBERT OUT THE GAME
BUT THAT F*GGOT POSTER @Professor Emeritus WHO
DOESNT WATCH GAMES
IS GONNA COME IN HERE TOMORROW
AND POST GOBERTS PLUS/MINUS

:devil:
:evil:

Sorry, I'm not sure what happened cause I don't watch games, but I noticed you haven't tagged me in a while.

So did Gobert being on the floor lose the game for them yet?