Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
yeah that year was definitely a toss up, i still do think their chip greatly benefited from EVERYBODY getting hurt the year they won tho.

i don't wanna asterisk chips like that, but yeah that was a really good team regardless.
Yeah same I definitely won't act like they got great luck the year before, and the next year the same happens to them so agreed.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They did. But Minnesota was up 2-0 and almost blew that. Nuggets were up 3-2 and blew it.

Blowing any kind of lead in the Conference Semifinals is not like blowing a lead in the Finals.
They are the defending champions :hubie:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah same I definitely won't act like they got great luck the year before, and the next year the same happens to them so agreed.
either way i'm glad we getting new blood and glad we might be on the verge of the next american superstar

we need it we down bad out here ant

:sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's about to make his 3rd All NBA first team in a row. Averages 27-30 ppg, plays great d and is the first option for a team that routinely is in Championship contention. Not to mention he has legendary playoff games under his belt :dahell:

You nikkas don't like him because he doesn't scream and beat his chest after every made shot.
I go by the eye test.Tatum's a glorified 2nd option masquerading as a 1.He's part of a good collective in Boston.I don't think they have a #1.Just two really good #2's & great role players.I like the system.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MPJ on 30+ mill per year

7pts :gucci:
That nikka got a great agent, because he is at best a 6th man. That is at best, because he might not even be 6th man material. He does nothing but fling up 3s. Denver is literally playing 4 v5 when Porter is out there.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:mjlol:LOOK AT THIS fukkING IDIOT YALL

:devil:
:evil:

You asked me to post it, so I will, even though it's a day early.

+111 with Gobert on the floor, -41 with him on the bench. Including +10 on and -2 off tonight.

Meanwhile, Reid played great energy in the 2nd half and yet he was, what, -5 tonight? His fifth negative +/- rating of the series?

Chris Finch is an idiot who should have had Gobert on the bench. Him choosing to play Gobert 36 minutes is completely indefensible. Right now, Minnesota's fanbase would love to have you in Finch's place, you clearly know a lot more than Finch about basketball strategy. Minny playing better with Gobert in the game for the 10th consecutive game is just some wild, impossible statistical fluke. He's an unplayable player, but Minnesota just inexplicably keeps outscoring teams when he's out there and then falling behind when he sits.....I don't know why?