Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snow Bunny Season tonight.

jonna-jinton-snow.gif
The colder it gets outside, the hotter it gets inside:takedat:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a lot of that Tatum criticism is due to the track record of "failures" though. i don't even think i would go that hard on him celtics hate aside because I don't think most of those teams were really championship level.

but this Ant's first real rodeo so he getting a mulligan. hopefully we get to see it all play out in the finals. going 6-24 is kobe shyt. he has no fear and sometimes that's what you need because that 6-24 might be 16-24. you miss every bucket you don't attempt.:wow:

Ant is still playing with house money, he’s had no “failures” because he’s had no “expectations”. Heading into this season, nobody expected the Wolves to be a challenging for a title. Even if they lose in the WCF, it’ll still be considered a successful season.

We’ll see people’s real feelings about Ant when him carrying Minnesota to deep playoff runs every year becomes the expectation and not the cool surprise :hubie:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During his run to the Finals they were ready to call him the next Kobe, and he had several big games during that run.

That was shot to hell when Milwaukee got them out the way after spotting them a 2-0 lead.

Now Ant-Man is on the cusp of being considered the next Jordan and folks are all :wow: mainly because he has no fear and talks shyt no matter who wants it, as opposed to his CONSIDERABLE statistical/defensive excellence.

I'm not even a Denver fan like that. I just wish people would wait until somebody did something worth crowning before actually crowning them. Win a title or a MVP, or do something folks ain't never seen before, then go from there.
The media ready to force him into the convo is one thing

From Ant’s play, persona etc he is clearly on another trajectory than Book.

We can agree on the bolded. It seems like a large portion of fans are ready to move on from always comparing the old vs new players just to bring someone down. Unfortunately others would rather continue….

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I am so excited to play a team where Rudy can be his normal effective self. Jokic is a fukking nightmare. An absolute nightmare. Anyone hating on him for losing to this Wolves team is a hater. Anyone who seen this Wolves team know they are a steady handed KAT away from contending year after year. Seems like KAT might have chilled the fukk out
Nikka couldn't wait to praise that white man. Ain't nobody hating on him fakkit. Just give minny they props and keep it fukking moving bytch ass

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Blew a 20 point lead at home in a game 7…….

The Jokic slander is about to be crazy :wow:

He'll get a pass. He went for 34-19-7 in a Game 7. You can point to the missed threes but without Murray on the court, it became apparent that Denver was more than content to settle for Jokic pulling from long range because nobody else could get their own shot. Hell, Murray barely could once the second half rolled around.

Daps
Alec Burks gave The Knicks punch
Naz Reid gave Minny good interior defense & creation
Marcus Morris gave Cleveland punch
TJ McConnell gave Indy

Denver won a title, let their bench go and got cute

That Braun kid isn’t an NBA player
The young kid from Jokic’s commercials couldn’t even see the floor

Denver has no bench and that’s why they lost

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Ant is still playing with house money, he’s had no “failures” because he’s had no “expectations”. Heading into this season, nobody expected the Wolves to be a challenging for a title. Even if they lose in the WCF, it’ll still be considered a successful season.

We’ll see people’s real feelings about Ant when him carrying Minnesota to deep playoff runs every year becomes the expectation and not the cool surprise :hubie:
tatum has done what Ant just did 6 times

it's crazy that Ant has lapped Tatum in terms of public reception in such a short time. Tatum being this gen's duncan is unexpected

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Jordan is 1 of 1. He was doing unprecedented shyt before he won his first. Game had never seen anything like him.

It's why the media and league is DYING to find somebody to put the crown on, and Ant is their next candidate because Booker fell through.
Its crazy how people are so eager to find another GOAT that isn't MJ. That man is the fukking best player ever, can't wait to that convo dies, but never will. We won't see anyone surpass him in our lifetimes.