Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Booker was never on

Great player but I’ve never at any point felt he was that guy
During his run to the Finals they were ready to call him the next Kobe, and he had several big games during that run.

That was shot to hell when Milwaukee got them out the way after spotting them a 2-0 lead.

Now Ant-Man is on the cusp of being considered the next Jordan and folks are all :wow: mainly because he has no fear and talks shyt no matter who wants it, as opposed to his CONSIDERABLE statistical/defensive excellence.

I'm not even a Denver fan like that. I just wish people would wait until somebody did something worth crowning before actually crowning them. Win a title or a MVP, or do something folks ain't never seen before, then go from there.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Too far over the cap to replace him. I don't even think they had the mini mid-level exception available. That Porter contract is going to continue to hamstring them.

Ironically enough, Tim Connelly is the one who gave him that deal.

Well they are looking at the 2nd tax apron if they re-sign KCP and that's with Gordon and Murray due contract extension here soon.

I get the thought process behind it even if I don't agree with it. In hindsight, they shouldn't have given Zeke Nnaji the contract extension they did.

fair enough then. Obligatory fukk CJ McCollum and Grant Williams

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
If Tatum went 6-24 in a G7 y’all would’ve been destroying him win or loss, the playing field already ain’t the same :hubie:
Yeah I'm happy for Ant but it's wild all it takes is for people to start getting certain comparisons to get passes others don't get

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Him and Murray were the two best players on the court. :comeon:

The next six were on Minnesota.

Rest of Denver's players went 8-28.

JOKER WAS NOT A TOP 2 PLAYER ON THE COURT.

fukk THE 2 STAT PADDING BUCKETS
AFTER THE GAME WAS OVER
AND fukk THE FAKE FREE THROWS
THE REFS GIFTED HIM WITH.

MURRAY HAD 29 PTS
WITH 10 MIN LEFT IN THE 3RD QRT
AND DEN WERE UP 20 PTS.

ONCE ANT CLAMPED DOWN ON JAMAL
THE WHOLE DENVER TEAM COLLAPSED.

THIS WAS JOKERS TIME TO
PROVE HES THE ENGINE AND MURRAY ISNT
:devil: