Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Denver, this is why you don’t lose vets and don’t replace them. Jeff green and Bruce brown. Important guys for a playoff run. Lose them and replace them with Peyton Watson (didn’t do shyt all season and playoffs) and Christian Braun (not nearly as effective as Bruce)

The 2023 warriors did the same exact thing. Lose GP2, Bjelica, Otto Porter Jr and replaced them with Wiseman, Kuminga, moody and Poole, as well as Patrick Baldwin Jr and Ryan Rollins.

Both lost in R2

GMs gotta stop overestimating their young draft picks. Looking at them with rose tinted glasses holds the team back
Well they are looking at the 2nd tax apron if they re-sign KCP and that's with Gordon and Murray due contract extension here soon.

I get the thought process behind it even if I don't agree with it. In hindsight, they shouldn't have given Zeke Nnaji the contract extension they did.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I love Jokic but he gotta wear that L. The offense went to shyt with him getting hemmed up by KAT in that 3rd quarter. Jamal Murray took hero ball 3 after hero ball 3 instead of running sound offense. Let the Wolves back in. Game was over as soon as the wolves were in the bonus 5 minutes into the 4th

Last edited:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
It's actually sad because he's really skilled. He's 6'10 with handles, great size, can shoot it decently. He should be contributing way more. He looking like a Michael Beasley. Another talented low iq player that can't put it together.
Let me tell you about his family…

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we're keeping it. A stack... LA lost a couple of those games to hero ball from Denver
I don’t like to use the coach as an excuse but if LA had a better strategist on the sideline who paid attention to the little details, that series probably has a different outcome. That shyt had to be the most frustrating series for the Lakers fans since that 2012 matchup against OKC

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Tatum went 6-24 in a G7 y’all would’ve been destroying him win or loss, the playing field already ain’t the same :hubie:
a lot of that Tatum criticism is due to the track record of "failures" though. i don't even think i would go that hard on him celtics hate aside because I don't think most of those teams were really championship level.

but this Ant's first real rodeo so he getting a mulligan. hopefully we get to see it all play out in the finals. going 6-24 is kobe shyt. he has no fear and sometimes that's what you need because that 6-24 might be 16-24. you miss every bucket you don't attempt.:wow:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Good game 7

Shout out to fans of the TWolves

Ant and them proved to be too tough and more resilient

This one is gonna sting for a bit because we had some opportunities

The offensive rebounds and turnovers did us in

Proud of the run my Nuggets have been on

Just ran out of gas and into a team that was a little bit better this year