Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MPJ being a liability on defense really hurt Denver . Dude be getting subbed out in the final period for defensive purposes. Conley blew pass him on that Naz Reid outback like he Memphis Conley. MPJ just breaks down the integrity of the Denver defense too much. When Houston beat the Nuggets three times this year, Jeff Green told the team before every matchup “I don’t care who’s being guarded by MPJ, your ass better shoot 80% of the time. I was his teammate last season”.

Daps
I don't see Minnesota needing more than 6 games to get Dallas out of the way. I don't think Dallas has much of an answer for their size.

But, Luka and Kyrie can absolutely win games on their own and Edwards can't put the cuffs on both of them like he mostly did to Murray.

That said... Ant-Man doesn't get certified until the NBA title is won. You don't crown a man before they reach the summit. Folks tried that with Booker and look where it got them.
Lets see Dallas rebound against them. No more bigs rebounding against guards.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Biggest choke in game 7 history
That's an UGLY mark on Joker and the Nuggets resume
Ant sucked too
But the bigs got it done
Finally a team eclipsed my Blazers choking against the Lakers in the 4th quarter.

That was in the conference finals though and up by 17 in the 4th quarter smh.

Still, the nuggets were up by 20 in the second half and they're defending champs. So I think this takes it as the worse choke job even though it's the conference semi-finals.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

FOH WITH THE WHITE CAPE.

3X MVP UP 20 PTS AT HOME
IN THE 2ND HALF OF GM 7.

THIS GAME IS 100% ON HIM.

HE GOT HOED 1V1 BY KAT
AND NAZ IN THE BIGGEST MOMENTS
OF THE GAME.

THE REFS
CONTINUED TO CHEAT ALL NITE
AND THEY STILL BLEW IT.
:devil:
:evil:

Him and Murray were the two best players on the court. :comeon:

The next six were on Minnesota.

Rest of Denver's players went 8-28.
exactly

Minnesota had: 6MOY, DPOY, 2 All NBA/All-Stars

Jokic had: .....

and he STILL took them to 7 games, winning 3 straight. Jamal and Jokic did what they could. But Denver having a shyt-tier bench finally caught up with them

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So when Ant does this, it's fine

But when Tatum does it it's a problem

giphy.gif
You fighting strawmen my breh lol.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I know, but you gotta REPLACE his production. might not be able to sign bruce brown, but u gotta find someone who can do what he did. Braun wasn't that guy, and it wasn't fair to expect him to be. Braun is a 2nd year player
Too far over the cap to replace him. I don't even think they had the mini mid-level exception available. That Porter contract is going to continue to hamstring them.

Ironically enough, Tim Connelly is the one who gave him that deal.