Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Denver, this is why you don’t lose vets and don’t replace them. Jeff green and Bruce brown. Important guys for a playoff run. Lose them and replace them with Peyton Watson (didn’t do shyt all season and playoffs) and Christian Braun (not nearly as effective as Bruce)

The 2023 warriors did the same exact thing. Lose GP2, Bjelica, Otto Porter Jr and replaced them with Wiseman, Kuminga, moody and Poole, as well as Patrick Baldwin Jr and Ryan Rollins.

Both lost in R2

GMs gotta stop overestimating their young draft picks. Looking at them with rose tinted glasses holds the team back
I agree with this but they couldn't pay Brown because they signed him to a cheap deal. They weren't allowed to match what Indy offered him.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Ant doing the most talking like he ain’t get carried
He shot horrible buy he didn't force shyt but one drive I saw. He made the right pass when double teamed and played great defense. He was playing the right play I know that's something you don't find entertaining

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That game wasn't on Jokic or Murray. Denver was playing 2-on-5 all night. Those other guys were looking scared.

Minnesota had six guys in double figures; Denver got 21 points outside of Jokic/Murray.

FOH WITH THE WHITE CAPE.

3X MVP UP 20 PTS AT HOME
IN THE 2ND HALF OF GM 7.

THIS GAME IS 100% ON HIM.

HE GOT HOED 1V1 BY KAT
AND NAZ IN THE BIGGEST MOMENTS
OF THE GAME.

THE REFS
CONTINUED TO CHEAT ALL NITE
AND THEY STILL BLEW IT.
:devil:
:evil: