Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan is 1 of 1. He was doing unprecedented shyt before he won his first. Game had never seen anything like him.

It's why the media and league is DYING to find somebody to put the crown on, and Ant is their next candidate because Booker fell through.
Booker was never on

Great player but I’ve never at any point felt he was that guy

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
He played terrible. Yall would be killing Tatum and saying he got carried if he had the same performance.
Yeah but Antman was terrific on defense and his last two made shots were game breaking shots (the three to bring Minnesota to one and the dagger three to end the series).

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
69 points for murray and jokic and still lose.

they have a couple players getting near maxes
I was wondering if Nuggets even had another big :mjlol:

Tried to play Jokic the entire game... thats fine if he was just camping in the paint on Rudy, but with both Reid and Kat on the floor, this dude had to WORK on defense.. not just camping and getting rebounds.

Someone must've got on Rudys neck in the lockeroom and that benching woke him up as far as making dude work.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
The pacers and Timberwolves both made history today

Both teams won their game 7s on the road

The defending champs were eliminated on their home court in game 7 of the second round

The wolves completed the Biggest game 7 second half comeback in nba playoff history.

Earlier today in NY, also in a game 7 , The pacers had the best ever shooting performance and best shooting percentage in nba playoff history.

Last edited: