Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
Ya reign on the top was short like leprechauns as I crush so called willies, and thugs and rapper dons.

Get in that a-- quick fast like Ramadan...

You cursed it but rehearsed it, I drop unexpectedly like bird s--t..

Great series overall. I felt Denver got a lot of good breaks last year highly favored. I didn't expect them to run it back. I thought Lakers would take them out but they just executed poorly late in games.

Minny just some dogs on defense is beautiful to watch. You could see Denver was wearing down and just didn't have the energy to match them.

Minny could have made that work cleaner but they got cocky after going up 2-0. Didn't need to double jokic let him go off cause he gonna wear down playing all the Minutes.

Mike Malone graduated from the tom thibodeau school of no minutes for your bench rotation university.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
His defense was great too. He was on Murray’s ass
Yeah, shut down Murray and that basically threw off the Nuggets' offense.

It at least ruined their rhythm and that's huge.

As a team too when you start seeing your 1B go ice cold after they were nuclear and they can't shoot out of it you start feeling a lot of pressure especially when the 1A ain't playing like themselves either.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
But watch ESPN and Fox Sports be so upset that these small market teams are in the conference finals still dedicate all their TV time to LeBron and the Lakers

This is a dead concept. Ant is probably the most popular player in the league rn outside of Steph and Lebron, they'll get plenty of coverage.

DJK

All Star
Daps
Anybody remember the horrible game Kobe had in the Game 7 title game the Lakers won vs Boston
Think Ant was better this game but still :lolbron:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Minnesota has a complete team and now the nuggets are suddenly looking like a team that has to retool a bit.

nuggets should've went all in to get og anunoby. Don't know what it would've taken to get him, but yeah