Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Now we get to see what he does in the WCF

If he dominates Luka and Kyrie he’s certified

I don't see Minnesota needing more than 6 games to get Dallas out of the way. I don't think Dallas has much of an answer for their size.

But, Luka and Kyrie can absolutely win games on their own and Edwards can't put the cuffs on both of them like he mostly did to Murray.

That said... Ant-Man doesn't get certified until the NBA title is won. You don't crown a man before they reach the summit. Folks tried that with Booker and look where it got them.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
69 points for murray and jokic and still lose.

they have a couple players getting near maxes

broller

Veteran
Daps
I don't see Minnesota needing more than 6 games to get Dallas out of the way. I don't think Dallas has much of an answer for their size.

But, Luka and Kyrie can absolutely win games on their own and Edwards can't put the cuffs on both of them like he mostly did to Murray.

That said... Ant-Man doesn't get certified until the NBA title is won. You don't crown a man before they reach the summit. Folks tried that with Booker and look where it got them.

Jordan was certified before he won a title