Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's crazy is Jamal figured out McDaniels's defense, but down the stretch Edwards did really well on him and stifled their offense.

Jamal was definitely tired and a lot of times when someone is nuclear like that, exhaustion can kick in quick when the right defender starts getting on them.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Ladies and Gentleman...Karl Anthony Towns has officially BEAT the allegations. He IS a playoff performer. Made a conference finals before Embiid. Please direct your questions to our representatives.

rn5CFG.gif

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They proved me wrong :whoo:

You were right breh @Walt

I thought Minnesota played great, but I also thought Denver just died out there. Suddenly Jamal lost the spring in his step, and Ant smothered him. MPJ was flat out awful. And Joker simply came up small in the biggest spots of the second half. The Jokic Era is over.

I'm torn because I want Ant to win it all, but I can't bear to see KAT getting a ring. I guess I gotta root for great basketball from Kyrie and Ant, not care who wins.