Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I respect the confidence breh. But beating the Knicks will not be easy. Outside observers know that Tatum and Brown don’t like physicality or adversity. That’s going to be a tough series. Yall gonna need a lot from the role players and the coach to get by them. I pick Knicks in 7 but Boston should beat them. I just don’t trust them under adversity.
:russ:
:russ::russ::russ::russ: :russ:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Siakam with the spins but Jaylen has had this dude in the blender for years. :wow:
As a raptors fan, that celtics/raptors 2nd round series in the 2020 bubble still give me nightmares. If siakam had just a below average performance against Boston, we obviously win the series. Instead, he had a historically horrible shooting performance/percentage, he was a liability on offense with tunnel vision, and we lost an extremely close series in heartbreaking fashion. We were so close to win this series.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
C's in 5.

C's blow out in game 1, Pacers will win game 2 shooting a ridiculous 47/50 from 3 and then we'll whoop their asses every game after again.