Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Breadman kiss of death?

Ehhh it is kinda noticeable tho. shyt used to happen to Sergio Martinez too, but he always pulled out a 2nd wind. Plant kinda cruises through it. I wouldn't call it surviving, but he boxes to hang on to a lead a bit. That's why so many nikkas in here be saying he has no stamina.

I try not to take dude's predictions too serious even tho he has respectable boxing eyes. This the same nikka that picked Rios over Bradley and that Jrock had the best chance of beating Canelo at 160 the same day he got murked by Rosario.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You and @patscorpio should look for an IPTV provider. I got tired of paying for these super lackluster cards so I found one of my guys I went to high school with that was advertising it on FB. It’s a gamechanger tbh.

i know all about those....the only reason why i ordered is because my lady wanted to watch it and she was off this weekend..i didnt want to fool around with extra shyt or streams....i was hoping for movie theater action but showtime didnt want us to be great...it is what it is