Not Your Ordinary Beef… Not your Ordinary Tea…Not Your Ordinary Cac…Canelo v Plant Sho PPV Nov 6th

Who wins??

• Canelo easy KO

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Canelo UD

Votes: 28 27.7%
  • Plant UD too slick

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Plant by KO

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sad Flabavidez

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Showtime has been amazing with the promotion.

I can comfortably say this fight has more buzz than the “stacked” UFC “card of the year” tonight.

There is no way that would be the case if this was on DAZN.

This is what the sport needs to grow and stay relevant.
It has buzz because Canelo is not fighting a utter flake

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Canelo vs BJS part 2
I think Plant is bit more talented than BJS but has some lapses defensively that BJS doesn't have. Canelo figures him out and catches him with his chin out or folds him with body punches later in the fight. Im not sold on Plant as a major player but if he wins then:manny:. I def dont see Plant stopping Canelo, you either have to have a better boxing IQ WITH the defensive accumen, or speed AND power with respectable defense to beat dude imo
What's the Manny shyt about...nobody wants to give that motherfukker any credit..lol

Spence, Andrade, Benavidez can all beat Canelo. He's just fighting white boys all the time.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That’s what oddsmakers saying…people sound pretty high on plant for whatever reason. For the way people talking you wouldn’t even know the odds that wide..this is boxing so anything can happen but Canelo need to get his due. He the most active fighter and fight the toughest fights and works with any promoter. People should love him.

And that’s some BS, to beat your chest and say Canelo gne lose and when he win you say that what he suppose to do he was a -1200 favorite.

I’m hype for the fight since a lot of people picking plant I’m ready to see why..
Toughest fights? What on earth are u talking about? He ain't been a underdog in 3 years..he's been in very easy fights.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I thought Canelo looked quite nervous at the second press conference.

All that touchy feely stuff with Reynoso, thats tell tale nerves, someone to lean on.

Young scraps from my gym do that with us if we all go to another gym/stable to spar. Pause.

That don't mean shyt though. He's ice cold in the ring.

Plant has left no stone unturned though, he'll gain strength from that. The Hopkins method.
Anything can happen, and I especially do not Iike basing my predictions off press conferences or weigh ins, but I think Caleb looks very confident and I think Canelo knows that. Like I said it's gonna get super interesting if Caleb isn't out of there by the 10th. People forget that Canelo has had a history of fading himself. He hasn't lately because his fights haven't gone the distance.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Plant has some good tools and skills that make this a tough fight for Canelo, but so far he hasn't shown the ones needed to keep Canelo off him for 12 rounds.

However it ends up, creh gonna be buried in ice packs, pissing blood and groaning with each movement for week after the fight.