Not usually into white girls, but Ferris Bueller's girlfriend...

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do people find it so hard to believe that not everyone is attracted to white women? I find a decent few attractive (and interestingly they're all famous broads, I sincerely never check for them in real life) and don't have any shame admitting that at all but I always lean heavily toward black/Asian/mixed/Pardo. Why do some of you project your preferences on every single black man like your tastes are "canon". I also don't get what's so amazing about 99% of the Hispanic girls out there (famous or otherwise) :ld: and as far as I know it's "acceptable" for a black man to like them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear man. Some of y'all nyggaz are some fake militant, lyin to yourself, and frontin for the sake of black women. Nyggaz be on here frontin like they don't see fine azz white bytches. I've met so many nyggaz that have been on some, "I don't fucc with white bytches hype" But put a bad white bytch in front of those same nyggaz, and watch these nyggaz try to holla at em.

Nyggaz act like if they were at the club and a bad white bytch, with a big azz, big rack, pretty face, flat stomach, in shape were to say "let's go back to my place" Nyggaz are on here frontin like they would say "nah, sorry mama, I don't fucc with white bytches" yeah right nygga! :beli:

different strokes - literally. i think the mindstate of your average white bytch makes her ugly. i dont fuvk with bytches that dont view me as an equal.