Not usually into white girls, but Ferris Bueller's girlfriend...

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
white bytches are :scusthov:

I never got what y'all nikkas see in em. Pale skin, beak like noses, hair like a dog. White are just unbelievably ugly to me.

:ohhh:
thanx for your ignant post.

any hoo... she was in Legend too. Rent it.

mN09g.gif

jFZJf.jpg

she does the princess thing and the evil thing. Go rub one out.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Why do nikkas have to say "i'm not usually into white girls buuuuut" get the fukk if she looks good she looks good it doesn't matter what her race is. Brehs are so shook of these fake militants that they gotta be like

(Random white girl) looks so good :noah:

But hold up hold up I ain't no c00n though I don't normally like white girls so please don't call me that :whoa:

Makes me wonder if they do that with every kind of chick that they'd get "judged" for liking...

"Well, I'm not usually into fat bytches but YOOOO...."

"Well, I'm not usually into old chicks over the age of 35 but AAAY..."

Funny thing is that the same dudes that'd call someone a c00n for digging a white chick are probably the same people that'd go...

"Well, I'm not usually into really dark-skinned chicks but BRUH..."

:beli:

We have dikks. Chicks have vaginas. If a chick's attractive, she's attractive and guess what? You're actually allowed to fukk her or say you would if you want to, guys. :leon:

It's not gay, illegal, or anything. You're all going to die one day and no one's really going to give a fukk what kind of women you liked, ol' Jim Crow-ass nikkas. :laugh:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
:lawd:

Loved that movie and his girlfriend but his sister was the dopest chick in the flick to me. She was the main chick inDirty Dancing too

tumblr_m1ij0p580O1qig4evo1_250.gif

tumblr_m3k7ue6LZd1qcie43o1_500.gif

tumblr_m58j7gzx371r94e9jo1_500.gif

jennifer_grey001.jpg

her now

Jennifer%20Grey.jpg

her nose made her stand out, why'd she alter it :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
His sister was a big ass hater on there....Charlie sheen had to :whoa: that chick and told her stop hating and start doing her

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
white bytches are :scusthov:

I never got what y'all nikkas see in em. Pale skin, beak like noses, hair like a dog. White are just unbelievably ugly to me.

Stop hating....only women getting wifed in America are white b!tches and there is a reason why.

How is the marriage rate for the black goddess? :ohhh:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
You're lying to yourself, breh....you are into white girls, you're just ashamed to admit it.

:salute: White women are the truth bruh. I used to be on this Malcolm X black power type thing till I had some snow bunnies in college :wow:

My life has never been the same. I don't even know what DRAMA is in a relationship.

Haven't experienced that in a long time :yeshrug:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Makes me wonder if they do that with every kind of chick that they'd get "judged" for liking...

"Well, I'm not usually into fat bytches but YOOOO...."

"Well, I'm not usually into old chicks over the age of 35 but AAAY..."

Funny thing is that the same dudes that'd call someone a c00n for digging a white chick are probably the same people that'd go...

"Well, I'm not usually into really dark-skinned chicks but BRUH..."

:beli:

We have dikks. Chicks have vaginas. If a chick's attractive, she's attractive and guess what? You're actually allowed to fukk her or say you would if you want to, guys. :leon:

It's not gay, illegal, or anything. You're all going to die one day and no one's really going to give a fukk what kind of women you liked, ol' Jim Crow-ass nikkas. :laugh:

Gotdamn breh I'm repping you for this but it's probably gonna be a grey bar :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do nikkas have to say "i'm not usually into white girls buuuuut" get the fukk if she looks good she looks good it doesn't matter what her race is. Brehs are so shook of these fake militants that they gotta be like

(Random white girl) looks so good :noah:

But hold up hold up I ain't no c00n though I don't normally like white girls so please don't call me that :whoa:

because i usually don't find myself attracted to their stringy hair, pale skin, and flat asses? black women have much nicer bodies and are just better in bed. but there are exceptions, as i noted when making this thread. this girl was cute when she was younger.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And her personality in the movie was :lawd: she was the best girlfriend ever.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Considering that movie is damn near 30 years old now, it's not surprising she looks a bit aged lol