Not usually into white girls, but Ferris Bueller's girlfriend...

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Why do nikkas have to say "i'm not usually into white girls buuuuut" get the fukk if she looks good she looks good it doesn't matter what her race is. Brehs are so shook of these fake militants that they gotta be like

(Random white girl) looks so good :noah:

But hold up hold up I ain't no c00n though I don't normally like white girls so please don't call me that :whoa:

foh clown, Im entitled to my opinion. I said that because it's the truth! I don't usually mess with white women because I live in a city where the majority is AA so..........

plus, I'm usually attracted to minorities >>>>>>>>>>>> whites

sorrry if I dont fit the coli prototype :yeshrug:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Makes me wonder if they do that with every kind of chick that they'd get "judged" for liking...

"Well, I'm not usually into fat bytches but YOOOO...."

"Well, I'm not usually into old chicks over the age of 35 but AAAY..."

Funny thing is that the same dudes that'd call someone a c00n for digging a white chick are probably the same people that'd go...

"Well, I'm not usually into really dark-skinned chicks but BRUH..."

:beli:

We have dikks. Chicks have vaginas. If a chick's attractive, she's attractive and guess what? You're actually allowed to fukk her or say you would if you want to, guys. :leon:

It's not gay, illegal, or anything. You're all going to die one day and no one's really going to give a fukk what kind of women you liked, ol' Jim Crow-ass nikkas. :laugh:

now check it I aint into the pedophilia thing but i was hoopin at the middle school the other day and my nikka im tellin you........

ay homie im not into that gay shyt, but i could use a deal with ymcmb or def jam like the nikka frank ocean so hear me out real quick.....

alright playboy so i know its socially unacceptable to be with or date a retarded person on that level but im at my new job and i had to give this 34 year old woman with downs a bath and real talk........

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
foh clown, Im entitled to my opinion. I said that because it's the truth! I don't usually mess with white women because I live in a city where the majority is AA so..........

plus, I'm usually attracted to minorities >>>>>>>>>>>> whites

sorrry if I dont fit the coli prototype :yeshrug:

:yawn: nobody gives a fukk nikka

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not racist and I have no problem admitting when I see an attractive white woman, but usually they don't draw my attention like that.

Black women have better bodies....this isn't even debatable. So nothing wrong with what the original poster said.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I'm not racist and I have no problem admitting when I see an attractive white woman, but usually they don't draw my attention like that.

Black women have better bodies....this isn't even debatable. So nothing wrong with what the original poster said.

OPINIONS ARE ALWAYS DEBATABLE.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
because i usually don't find myself attracted to their stringy hair, pale skin, and flat asses? black women have much nicer bodies and are just better in bed. but there are exceptions, as i noted when making this thread. this girl was cute when she was younger.

How do u know black women are better in bed:beli:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I swear man. Some of y'all nyggaz are some fake militant, lyin to yourself, and frontin for the sake of black women. Nyggaz be on here frontin like they don't see fine azz white bytches. I've met so many nyggaz that have been on some, "I don't fucc with white bytches hype" But put a bad white bytch in front of those same nyggaz, and watch these nyggaz try to holla at em.

Nyggaz act like if they were at the club and a bad white bytch, with a big azz, big rack, pretty face, flat stomach, in shape were to say "let's go back to my place" Nyggaz are on here frontin like they would say "nah, sorry mama, I don't fucc with white bytches" yeah right nygga! :beli: