Not trying to be racist.....but.....My Coli Brehs..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: @ white girls. i mean, i have nothing against interracial relationships. more power to you. i don't believe one race is superior to the other. we're all members of the human race. however, from a PHYSICAL standpoint, i don't understand how my black brothers can fukk with white girls. pale..flat ass...aging terribly...unless you are a straight up DIME PIECE issued right from the treasury, you looking :flabbynsick:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
this should be pointed out, when they think they are all that...

most its some sort of connection beyond looks...

but when a pale fat white girl...is trying to join the top 1% "Act" you gotta call her out...she is not truly rich, or have money, the contribution is society is minimal...she is just partaking in the top 1%...

lie #1 their a range of brown to red to mostly peach/pink color...so the association of the race is lie...

so many ways...

if she cool she is cool, but if she on some this us thats them...gotta call her out...or let folk around deal with her...turn a cheek ||

she is not going to be in movie...but angelina jolie will...she is just partaking in the top 1% act

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
:rudy:

You tripping breh
I love my nubian queens but right now I'm off that. I'm exploring my options . Its some beautiful pale goddesses out there, and they love this darkskin brotha. I ain't turning that shyt down.(And they all don't have flat asses or age terribly)

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I said this in another thread. My only thing is for a black person, you could very well end up as the only "black person" in your family lol and that's sad as fukk. Think about Halle Berry's dad. He procreated with a white woman, Halle is biracial, she has a kid with a white guy, now that kid is 75% white, 25% black. Now when that daughter procreates with a white guy, he will literally be the only negro on the WALL IN THE HOUSE HE BUILT.

lol That shyt is terrible bruh.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
White girls tend to be quite attractive when they're younger.. Then they start to gain weight as they get older and it all just goes downhill from there.

For some reason you can also tell who will and who won't age well just by looking at their face. There's something about them that I just can't quite put my finger on.. It's just those girls that look a lot older than they really are when they're very young. Some of these 15 year old girls looking 20 and they just don't age well when it comes that time :whoo:

Before I used to be all about white girls. I'm not saying I wouldn't still date one, but I'd prefer to keep my distance from them now. A lot of them are just wack personality wise and I don't need that in my life :scusthov:. I'm all about the sistahs, latinas and Asians :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

You tripping breh
I love my nubian queens but right now I'm off that. I'm exploring my options . Its some beautiful pale goddesses out there, and they love this darkskin brotha. I ain't turning that shyt down.(And they all don't have flat asses or age terribly)

where are these goddesses at? when i walk these streets, i see flat ass, shapeless white bytches who wear their big ass sunglasses and think they're hot shyt. fukk these nasty hos.

:stopitslime: