Not Texting Back After an Argument Appreciation...

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
My wife was mad at me and wasn't talkin to me, so I downloaded a texting app and texted her "does your husband drive a silver car? There's a terrible accident on I-72!"

She blew my phone up, but I ain't answer:smugbiden:

I was in wal mart buyin snacks after leavin a party, and I finally went home 30 mins later.

The next mornin, she woke me up like "WHO WAS THAT WHO TEXTED ME LAST NIGHT?:birdman:"
She put the pressure on me so I came clean:sadcam:
lmao, this nikka here

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i used to try to talk it out right then and there but sometimes people get too out of hand. it's not immature if you're at a point where the conversation is going no where. i just leave it alone. maybe they'll think twice about all that name calling and bringing up irrelevant stuff.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
My wife was mad at me and wasn't talkin to me, so I downloaded a texting app and texted her "does your husband drive a silver car? There's a terrible accident on I-72!"

She blew my phone up, but I ain't answer:smugbiden:

I was in wal mart buyin snacks after leavin a party, and I finally went home 30 mins later.

The next mornin, she woke me up like "WHO WAS THAT WHO TEXTED ME LAST NIGHT?:birdman:"
She put the pressure on me so I came clean:sadcam:

Imagine if she didn't call you after that :sadcam:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
My last two GFs were gemini, im a gemini as well.

They were great at that playing the ignore game and acting like it didnt phase them when it did.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Once I see the argument is escalating and I'm starting to get upset, I tend to end with a quick "I'm done. I'll talk to you later" and get off the phone or walk away. And I stick to the silent treatment afterwards, though it's more for my sake than to intentionally mess with her (though I guess you could say that's a nice side effect:ehh:)

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to try to talk it out right then and there but sometimes people get too out of hand. it's not immature if you're at a point where the conversation is going no where. i just leave it alone. maybe they'll think twice about all that name calling and bringing up irrelevant stuff.

werd if im gettin one word answers or whatever, i ain't finna carry that convo by myself :usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

this right here...i dont argue thru texts...its pointless...what i look like breathing hard and texting at the same time :russ:

then she sending messages that take 3-texts to come thru...

when that happens...i hit her with :usure:'you already know im not reading thaat, we can talk later'

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
im guilty of this unfortunately with certain women. use to do this shyt with my ex so much that one time, we got into an argument.....wound up not speaking to her for a month and a half ( i can be a stubborn ass dude, when pushed)