Not Texting Back After an Argument Appreciation...

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
really kills them when they can see that you read the text
Yes it does. Had a chick flip on me, I started to respond but I just said fukk it and deleted the shyt. Got a text later like "I SEEN THOSE THREE DOTS, DONT IGONRE ME". shyt had me dying

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
No...You are immature for ignoring her texts instead of just telling her that you are still angry and want to be alone

Maybe he's mature for not engage upset woman....

Her response probably would have been, "What do you have to be angry for, I didn't do ****"

Which would have lead to another irrational argument from 2 mad people...sometimes its better to walk away...Not texting back is
pretty much the same thing...

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Maybe he's mature for not engage upset woman....

Her response probably would have been, "What do you have to be angry for, I didn't do ****"

Which would have lead to another irrational argument from 2 mad people...sometimes its better to walk away...Not texting back is
pretty much the same thing...

Back and forth communication would have ended and he would be justified to ignore her because he already told her why he wants to be left alone

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Just reading the title kills me inside :damn:

Idk why, but I wanna get in an argument with you, and then ignore you to see how you'll react. :lupe:

Lol, dudes probably do it cause they know some makeup sex is coming.

Daps
Idk why, but I wanna get in an argument with you, and then ignore you to see how you'll react. :lupe:

Lol, dudes probably do it cause they know some makeup sex is coming.

I have a 2 msg rule. If we're arguing and I've sent two msgs and there's no reply, I'm done.

I've learned there's no point in crying over some fukk that will ignore your msgs. It just leads me to overthinking and a mental breakdown.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I have a 2 msg rule. If we're arguing and I've sent two msgs and there's no reply, I'm done.

I've learned there's no point in crying over some fukk that will ignore your msgs. It just leads me to overthinking and a mental breakdown.

Done at the moment? Or altogether?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yes it does. Had a chick flip on me, I started to respond but I just said fukk it and deleted the shyt. Got a text later like "I SEEN THOSE THREE DOTS, DONT IGONRE ME". shyt had me dying
iMessage is a wonderful thing.

They see them dots and be like :ooh: "HERE WE GO!" then dots drop away and their soul is crushed once again.:whew:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
im doin it right now to my ex that broke up wit a while ago, she from atl and i broke up wit her like couple weeks ago, but she would still call and text me, one day we was textin and she said he never being cool wit people from louisiana ever again lol, i just said o ok from that point on, and she been texting me after and i been ignoring the shyt out her, lol he be liking my pictures on instagram all day lol, i stop ignoring here today, cause its her bday, but i aint text or called her, i just said happy bday on instagram

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
I personally don't care if you don't text me after an argument..... but don't get mad if I move on

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i love and hate the silent game. i've been on both sides and that shyt is both :ohlawd: but can have you feeling like :birdman: too depending on how important they are to you.