Not Texting Back After an Argument Appreciation...

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No...You are immature for ignoring her texts instead of just telling her that you are still angry and want to be alone
No, because girls like to argue and if you're going to try and get me all worked up so I can go back and forth with you, why do you deserve an explanation? That's childish behavior itself.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No, because girls like to argue and if you're going to try and get me all worked up so I can go back and forth with you, why do you deserve an explanation? That's childish behavior itself.

Thats a whole different type of argument...I am talking about regular arguments where you are both angry, and contributed to each others anger...what you are explaining is the girl just attacking you and pushing you to your point of breaking in that situation you're right she doesn't deserve an explanation

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
What I hate is when yall not speakin to each other and u in the kitchen and she comes in there and starts humming a song like she not phased by u not speakin to her. shyt makes u wanna elbow her in the throat:pacspit: