:ehh:
gibbs1.png
captain dirty dikk might want to stay out of this one

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Freddie been lame we’ve all known this, it’s been repeated in this thread for 11 pages.

But honestly, shorty actually loved this dude. The texts, his public responses, everything pointed to him showing her absolute love so ya she’s gonna be super confused and disappointed when it plays out like this. shyt crazy. I feel bad for her more than anything bc she didn’t ask for him to do all that.

Has Benny said anything yet?

Facts, she was out there tryna fight griselda whilst he was getting his shyt lumped.
oh yeah. This tweet is WILD:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Facts, she was out there tryna fight griselda whilst he was getting his shyt lumped.
oh yeah. This tweet is WILD:

Self esteem in the gutter

His pawg had to thumbs down "I'm just another nikka" :picard:

I'm starting to think they played with his booty in that Austrian jail. He been acting out ever since

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freddie been lame we’ve all known this, it’s been repeated in this thread for 11 pages.

But honestly, shorty actually loved this dude. The texts, his public responses, everything pointed to him showing her absolute love so ya she’s gonna be super confused and disappointed when it plays out like this. shyt crazy. I feel bad for her more than anything bc she didn’t ask for him to do all that.

She don’t love him…she only used him for financial security

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Love don’t get mad and make him/you look stupid, you just walk away, i think this was a situation ship that got feels cuz the fukkin

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Gibbs should have walked away from the rap game after pinata, he really wasn't built for it and it only tarnished his legacy.

Now he just another lame rap nika with baby moma drama, and i cant blame him cause thats what you around when your a rapper.

Smart rappers know when their time is up (50, travis scott scarface, e-40, lupe, ect.) and leave on a high note and invest the rap money. Then you have clowns like game, young thug, lil wayne, ect who get addicted to the fast life late into their 30s and continue to f up their lives, careers and legacy.

Its just the nature of the game, same with old heads who continue to live that street life well into their 30s and 40s. It will do nothing but drag you down unless you really are a heathen with no morals and appreciation for life.