Not having a twitter, fb, instagram account appreciation thread

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Going to a city you've never been to and already having 5 different chicks set up before you even get there :ahh:

I got my license and my first car during its prime (2005-06)...I have sentimental memories. Thats my space :to:

nikka like a month before I visited Los Angeles I had 7 women out there already in rotation ready to "show me around" while I was on vacation... :ahh:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I don't have a fb, but I have a twitter. Got on there when it first started, so I don't feel like leaving it. Starting a business too, so that'll have a twitter.

Only thing I do now is when a new social network comes out ... hold up for a sec. and ask myself if I REALLY need it. I don't have a foursquare, pinterest, etc. I'm good with only 2 or 3 social networks. About to close my flickr too and make my own site.

I don't think the issue is having the networks, but how much of yourself you dedicate to them/what you do on there.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Deleted my FB for a week just to get a bit disconnected from it. Don't relaly get on it anymore. Instagram is that shyt tho. I enjoy lookin at cool pictures n shyt from time to time. Dont see a problem with that.

Twitter is dumb shyt tho. :yeshrug:

I only use twitter when I'm looking for up to date instant sports info.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
we live in the technological age. bragging about shyt like this is like bragging you don't have a microwave or a cell phone.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Total Posts: 7,357
Posts Per Day: 61.28

:leostare:
and twitter works pretty well if you set it up like I do and basically use it as a news feed and not just as a tool to follow only random local hotheads

I might open a twitter to do that :ehh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I might open a twitter to do that :ehh:

:yes:

I barely tweet anything. I mostly just follow a few journalists, a couple of political feeds, a few athletes, and some local cop/crime/dispatch-type feeds and it's pretty good. :ehh: Probably should get a couple more to follow.

Daps
Nowadays people would think you a weirdo.

Everyone I've met in my age bracket (i.e. Those that were in college when FB popped off) that don't have facebook are weird as fukk....add to that the fact that these dudes post on a messageboard, and yea I'm calling you weird.

If you're older it's understandable, but otherwise :beli:

I, too, only use twitter for news feeds, I never tweet. I don't use instagram, cuz I'm a heterosexual male. :yeshrug: