Not having a twitter, fb, instagram account appreciation thread

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
FB only like 66 people and that's mostly just fam in the UK ...Canada and Carib that i'm tryna keep up with.

Twitter never use anymore

so i c/s this thread heavy duty... :smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard that certain employers are now asking for peoples facebook password and usernames.In order to search for gang activity..ect. So if your on these social networking sites thinking what you do is private...think again.

The freedom of going into an interview knowing that you don't have a facebook even if they ask for one. Priceless :ahh:

Btw, here's the link for anyone that wants to read up on it http://jobsearch.about.com/b/2012/08/11/employers-asking-for-facebook-passwords.htm

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I heard that certain employers are now asking for peoples facebook password and usernames.In order to search for gang activity..ect. So if your on these social networking sites thinking what you do is private...think again.

The freedom of going into an interview knowing that you don't have a facebook even if they ask for one. Priceless :ahh:

Or just tell them you don't have one... 3 years later it's worked for me... :mjpls:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
fukka twitter or any of that shyt, I got like 90 old friends on FB but only go on there every couple months or so and so in that process I've had people get heated @ me becuase I never respond to their comments, sendin me texts later talkin bout "I thought we were cool?", I didn't even know you said shyt! :pachaha: fukk all that shyt.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
4A1RQ.gif

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Females didn't know what to do when Myspace was poppin'... it was waaaaaaay too easy to get p*ssy at the time... :jawalrus:

And I swear offline EVERY female would always act like they wouldnt fukk a dude off myspace

:duck:

I know ppl who fukked virgins off myspace

Anytime a cute girl left me a pic comment I was like
VCOver.gif