Not having a girlfriend unappreciation

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Man I live in NYC, so the restaurant tabs just add up like crazy. Plus you tend to shop more when you're paired up, and do a lot of impulse buying when your out. And she's usually the one that wants to "get out of the house", so you get set up to spend more money that way.

Overall, you double up on the cost of everything.

And that's not getting into holidays, birthdays, "surprises" etc.

When I was single a few years back, I bought a deli sandwhich and one of those 99 cent Ice Teas on the weekend for $6 and I was good to go...Now a nikka is checkin the Zagat ratings and making resevations every weekend lol...I can't explain it.

All I know is that if I were a single cat now, I'd just hit up POF, smash and pass and bank my checks.

You don't want to let your girl go cause she's probably a good one, and it's hard to get one of em up in NY, I used to live there..

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Man I live in NYC, so the restaurant tabs just add up like crazy. Plus you tend to shop more when you're paired up, and do a lot of impulse buying when your out. And she's usually the one that wants to "get out of the house", so you get set up to spend more money that way.

Overall, you double up on the cost of everything.

And that's not getting into holidays, birthdays, "surprises" etc.

When I was single a few years back, I bought a deli sandwhich and one of those 99 cent Ice Teas on the weekend for $6 and I was good to go...Now a nikka is checkin the Zagat ratings and making resevations every weekend lol...I can't explain it.

All I know is that if I were a single cat now, I'd just hit up POF, smash and pass and bank my checks.

This is retarded. You dont have to spend that money if you dont want to. Yo girl is going to leave you because you dont want to go to expensive restaurants?

Who goes out to eat every weekend and then complains about it anyway?

I dont get this "doubling up" on cost? Your girl doesnt work?

Birthdays,Christmas those things can be saved up for.