Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I'm 30 years old I don't have the energy to get random hoes

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
nikka jack off and be happy. All you want is the :ahh: so do you (literally) and get the :ahh:

But what it REALLY sounds like is you don't want to be alone. :mjpls:

nobody wants to be alone :mjpls: there is time for being alone but every man deep inside wants to have his own woman

once hurt, nikkas will come up with all kinds of bullshyt to look like they don't care

but they do :smugfavre:

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm 30 years old I don't have the energy to get random hoes
u really live in Johannesburg? :ohhh:

anyway. don't you have anything else you can focus on? just jack off relentlessly and work on YOU mayn!! if you don't take care of you, nobody else will

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nobody wants to be alone :mjpls: there is time for being alone but every man deep inside wants to have his own woman

once hurt, nikkas will come up with all kinds of bullshyt to look like they don't care

but they do :smugfavre:

keep thinking that

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
u really live in Johannesburg? :ohhh:

anyway. don't you have anything else you can focus on? just jack off relentlessly and work on YOU mayn!! if you don't take care of you, nobody else will

Yes I live in Johannesburg

Jacking off is not good enough for me.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
um not having a girlfriend appreciation thread

i have no idea why young dudes want to be tied down anyways

1. its not going to last anyways
2. football starts in 4 days smh at having to go to the mall or being dragged and checking the scores on your phone cuz your girl wants to go out
3. smh at the lack of time you have go to work come home and some chick wants to talk to you on the phone or go out.

I'll enjoy the more money in my pocket, doing what i want when i want, not having to worry about sharing her, not having any emotional ties.

hell on saturday sept 1 im staying home all day and watchign football from 12pm to 2am, not at macys holding her purse while shes trying on shoes

the only reason you want a gf is for puzzy aka you have no game you have to be in a commitment with a woman to even get laid sad sad beta male

:lolbron:

I disagree with your points on relationship/marriage but this shh is funny and be having me heated.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S

2. football starts in 4 days smh at having to go to the mall or being dragged and checking the scores on your phone cuz your girl wants to go out
3. smh at the lack of time you have go to work come home and some chick wants to talk to you on the phone or go out.

I'll enjoy the more money in my pocket, doing what i want when i want, not having to worry about sharing her, not having any emotional ties.

hell on saturday sept 1 im staying home all day and watchign football from 12pm to 2am, not at macys holding her purse while shes trying on shoes

the only reason you want a gf is for puzzy aka you have no game you have to be in a commitment with a woman to even get laid sad sad beta male

I gotta say this is funny and true as all hell lol

I'm soon to be married, and currently living with the bride to be, but for those who are single, this is some real shyt right here lol.

Single life can definitely be the ish if you make it work

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

I got to say, I liked my ex a lot but when I broke up with her I was :ahh: status

my wallet never looked fatter

Being single pays dividends
i
How does a relationship cost yall so much money?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
i
How does a relationship cost yall so much money?

Man I live in NYC, so the restaurant tabs just add up like crazy. Plus you tend to shop more when you're paired up, and do a lot of impulse buying when your out. And she's usually the one that wants to "get out of the house", so you get set up to spend more money that way.

Overall, you double up on the cost of everything.

And that's not getting into holidays, birthdays, "surprises" etc.

When I was single a few years back, I bought a deli sandwhich and one of those 99 cent Ice Teas on the weekend for $6 and I was good to go...Now a nikka is checkin the Zagat ratings and making resevations every weekend lol...I can't explain it.

All I know is that if I were a single cat now, I'd just hit up POF, smash and pass and bank my checks.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
it happens to you doesn't it:unsure:

Yeh like yesterday I had to leave at halftime of the Indy/Wash game to go to lunch. :beli:

But I ended up eating great Japanese food, sharpening my chopstick skills and meeting a new friend.

Wife happy? Check

Full belly? Check

And this random brotha we invited to sit down and eat with us, not only provided great conversation but he ended up paying for our meal. :win: