Not having a girlfriend unappreciation

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Judging by the time the OP posted, probably didn't have a good night at the club. Suck it up nicca and try again next week. :childplease:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeh like yesterday I had to leave at halftime of the Indy/Wash game to go to lunch. :beli:

But I ended up eating great Japanese food, sharpening my chopstick skills and meeting a new friend.

Wife happy? Check

Full belly? Check

And this random brotha we invited to sit down and eat with us, not only provided great conversation but he ended up paying for our meal. :win:

member the superbowl saints v colts?

i missed it because the girl i was with at the time wanted me to spend the night, not to mention i had a 500 dollar bet on the game, all i oculd do is refresh espn cuz this chick didn't even have a tv :russ: yes i was a simpw ith no backbone then, but never again, hell i even dumped a chick 2 years ago because it was college football or her

"do you have to watch college football every saturday, can't you take a break?"

I do from jan to aug, from sep to december its college football all day saturday:yeshrug:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have dessert dikk

Desert =
dry_desert.jpg

Dessert =
images

:ufdup:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i missed it because the girl i was with at the time wanted me to spend the night, not to mention i had a 500 dollar bet on the game, all i oculd do is refresh espn cuz this chick didn't even have a tv :russ: yes i was a simpw ith no backbone then, but never again, hell i even dumped a chick 2 years ago because it was college football or her

I do from jan to aug, from sep to december its college football all day saturday:yeshrug:

exactly women just don't understand, how would they feel if we wanted to do shyt while they watched basketball wives or whatever that bullshyt is they like to watch. I always say, i won't both you during your shows, leave me alone during nfl and cfb season and nba sunday on ABC, and nba playoffs.

Women just want to demonstrate their "power" over you making you drop everything for them

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

Lol Oh my wife understands that September to June is :popcorn: and football all day and that football is going to run into basketball season. We made a rule though that I couldn't get into baseball cause that would take the entire summer away and roll straight into football season.

:troll:

We do go to baseball games, but I don't need to watch every game like college football and NFL and basketball.

That's when you hit them with :mjpls:.