Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I too have a good feeling about Vance, but reports out of camp don't really boost him up.

I think if we run Vance and Celek out when we need 2 TE's and maybe we really should put Vernon at WR, or at least experiment with it.

I feel so desperate at the WR spot, not a good feeling. Sucks too because we have a bonafide superstar QB for the first time in a looooooooooong time.
actually everything I heard about Vance from camp was good, besides a few dropsies. I really doubt they finna run a backup and a rookie out there in their favorite 2TE sets too. VD will line up in the slot occasionally, but the whole WR thing is overblown. He doesnt match up that well with good cover corners. all IMO of course

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
we have officially signed Austin Collie. not sure what smiley to use yet

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 2012 draft is biting us in the ass already, it was a strong class and we made the cute pick, furthermore, we let a good talent like Chris Owusu get scooped from us.
isnt that the guy with the concussion problems?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The 2012 draft is biting us in the ass already, it was a strong class and we made the cute pick, furthermore, we let a good talent like Chris Owusu get scooped from us.
that rumor that we wanted Irvin couldve been true after all :manny: then hags got him and haarbalke said get the best WR project there is, which was AJ (why tho ? :wtf:)...for all we know it could very well have been like that.

not picking a DB in early rounds was definitely a mistake though

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I knew that was Okoye without even knowing his number hahaha.

Well they said AJ had a decent day, which is a first.
also said brock was stepping up as #3 CB :sadbron: last thing I wanted to read
VD nicked up on a play, hopefully its nothing

Im thinking of going to the broncos game on thursday after work, should be chill