Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched BJ a lot at USF strong arm, but terribly inaccurate. Didn't really think he was much of a qb. Though I suspect if Leavitt stayed at USF BJ would have had a better career. I was very meh on the niners picking him up. However he has played really well I have faith that Harbs can continue to develop him.

Really excited in seeing how the WR core plays out. Baldwin made some nice catches, Patton looked good, Collie is solid, Hawkins made some plays, Moore looked nice out there as well. We might be okay folks

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
Assuming the Niners cut Colt and Tolzien, they could have an all-black QB squad wit Kaep, Wallace and Daniels.

I dont think that's happened in the league before?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
so much for colt being traded...although I guess it could still happen :russ:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nice motivation tool

kinda sad seeing the expression on tolziens face 2night

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Ulbrich and derek smith brings back memories of the ”high-motor” lbs :lolbron: they got stops but usually 5 or so yards downfield
both of them really sucked towards the end of their careers for us.

although I wont ever forget that pick by smith on a goal line stand against the eagles on 4th down. shyt was epic

speaking of former 49ers, read on sfgate jamie winborn been missing (maybe chillin with odom ? ) . hopefully he turns up.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
yo, I just realized....with cooper's injury, arizona about to roll out chilo rachal as their starting LG

levi brown and chilo might be the worst left side OL duo in pass protection of the last 15-20 years. RIP carson

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

although I wont ever forget that pick by smith on a goal line stand against the eagles on 4th down. shyt was epic

speaking of former 49ers, read on sfgate jamie winborn been missing (maybe chillin with odom ? ) . hopefully he turns up.

I knew he had been battling cancer. I hope he's alright.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
yo, I just realized....with cooper's injury, arizona about to roll out chilo rachal as their starting LG

levi brown and chilo might be the worst left side OL duo in pass protection of the last 15-20 years. RIP carson

With the loss of Cooper, any hope the Cardinals had of sustaining an offense got thrown in the bushes.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Derek Smith was very average, all around. Ulbrich was good but he got too many concussions. He retired when he was what, 32?