Reppin
The Yay
bucs
falcons
az

all winnable games

niners control their fate

12-4 lets go
the az game is the most important one out of these. we win in AZ were in the offs more or less. and most likely we're going to philly, although shyt can change quick there

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the az game is the most important one out of these. we win in AZ were in the offs more or less. and most likely we're going to philly, although shyt can change quick there
now that i think about it, tampa has been playing great lately

hes gonna be a grind fest, hopefully they dont have a let down

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
now that i think about it, tampa has been playing great lately

hes gonna be a grind fest, hopefully they dont have a let down
its finna be a tough game, 49ers coming off the emotional high. tb has a good secondary so we wont be able to throw for much there. we lately play well against young qbs so a couple of glennon mistakes could be all that we need. at least the bucs will have their hands full with our D

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think he's been a lil rusty, but for the most part Crab looks pretty good. I'm wondering why they continue to feature miller so much in the passing game instead of Vance.

I don't even understand man. I just don't.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kaep gotta TON of work to put in in the offseason...i don't wanna see no more fukkin commercials and mag covers of this nikka :aicmon:

I don't have a problem with the commercials, really. But yea, he needs to improve, no doubt. I'm still not as down on him as everyone else seems to be. He will improve. I'm hoping for a Cam-like resurgence next year.

Funny enough, him and the boy wonder Wilson both had similar numbers today.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Potential Philly wild card game doesn't scare me. If we somehow beat the Seahawks in the divisional, we will win it all brehs :manny:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Kap is my dude, but man it was very frustrating watching him. Very up and down game for him. To be fair he went up against a tough D and he had some drops, but at what point does he finally get better with his accuracy in particular downfield accuracy. I haven't seen much improvement.

He's missing badly on 5-9 yard passes even after staring the receiver down. It just doesn't make sense.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kaep will get better. If he doesn't....we'll find a replacement.