Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
seeing ted ginn have a solid year in carolina makes me think it could happen. it wouldn't shock me to see a team like the packers pick him up

Ehhh...Ginn was behind Crabs, Manningham, and Moss. How many touches is the 4th receiver going to get?

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhh...Ginn was behind Crabs, Manningham, and Moss. How many touches is the 4th receiver going to get?

not many

i'm not saying we shoulda kept ginn. my point is that for whatever reason WRs don't flourish here. sure kyle/ginn aren't great but roman didn't exactly put them in situations where they could succeed

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any word on Ray Mac? Lisfranic (or however you spell) injuries are no joke. I could see him being out for a while

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nick moody has been activated

and it looks like we waived perrish cox too. gotta say that's a lot more surprising than cutting kyle. eric wright must be looking really good in practice for them to make this move

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
nick moody has been activated

and it looks like we waived perrish cox too. gotta say that's a lot more surprising than cutting kyle. eric wright must be looking really good in practice for them to make this move
Yup... you know we're gonna be in a lot of dime this Sunday too

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs...I'm still fukking mad! If LMJ is on a different team, do you think he'd be used as sparingly as he is in SF? Would OCs of other teams not be able to scheme plays for him? Harbaugh/Roman seem to not know how to take advantage of some of our playmakers talents. It's madness!

Daps
Brehs...I'm still fukking mad! If LMJ is on a different team, do you think he'd be used as sparingly as he is in SF? Would OCs of other teams not be able to scheme plays for him? Harbaugh/Roman seem to not know how to take advantage of some of our playmakers talents. It's madness!

I think we forget LMJ wasn't playing at all before Hunter got hurt last year.

Maybe Harbaugh/Roman really aren't that high on the guy, and with Hunter healthy it's just back to the original script

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we forget LMJ wasn't playing at all before Hunter got hurt last year.

Maybe Harbaugh/Roman really aren't that high on the guy, and with Hunter healthy it's just back to the original script

they dont know how to use him, if you can just get him in the open field against lbs hes gonna make plays

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they dont know how to use him, if you can just get him in the open field against lbs hes gonna make plays

This. We got Frank who's a tank, then LMJ and Hunter 2 very shifty, capable backs and do nothing with them.

Daps

Once he mentioned #11 I was done with the article.

Got no time for that nonsense.

As for the headline of blame the coaches, the coaches aren't the ones in the pocket running into sacks and panicking at the first sign of pressure. We lost by 1 Sunday, and Colin had the chance to make that not so twice in the 4th, he did it neither time.

I gave him all the praise at the beginning of the year, thought he was potentially the best in the game, so he`ll also get the blame when he's playing the way he is

Daps

May be so, I do like him honestly, aside from his twitter bytching.

My whole point was he wasn't getting used last year either until injury came up, maybe they don't know how to use or don't like his skill set.