Not everything that glitters is GOLD: The Official 49ers 2013 Season Thread

Daps
actually Im still not scared. their offense will put up points but so will we. their D is a lot of worse than carolina D. they can be ran on and honestly they can be passed on. plus brees always has problems with us and middle of the field.

saints are also a team that usually cannot play physical football.

I actually expect either a W or a very close loss.

It's funny cause we usually do well against them new age Arena league style teams. We get our asses handed to us by teams who mirror us, which pisses me off the most.

People beat us at our own games constantly.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually Im still not scared. their offense will put up points but so will we. their D is a lot of worse than carolina D. they can be ran on and honestly they can be passed on. plus brees always has problems with us and middle of the field.

saints are also a team that usually cannot play physical football.

I actually expect either a W or a very close loss.
yea but with a loud dome and the same pre snap problems things could get ugly real quick

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It's funny cause we usually do well against them new age Arena league style teams. We get our asses handed to us by teams who mirror us, which pisses me off the most.

People beat us at our own games constantly.
its a pattern. the way we won games against those teams is by playing good D. we come out hit them in the mouth, make them do few mistakes, get some TOS. get ball back, dominate possession time, run the ball, tire their D and score. they usually come back but their crappy D is already tired by then

when we play good defenses, its US who go 3 and out and its our D that gets tired out. our D held the opposing offense in all 3 losses this year till the 4th quarter. the offense going 3-and-out bazillion time in these games really doomed us.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Oh ok, still good to see us get a lot of pass rush without him
yeah brooks and skuta were beasting today, and lemonier had a nice day as well. we were getting pressure all game actually.

its sad as hell to take the L cuz the D did not deserve it. they were bailed out a few times on receiver fukkups, but the only real big mistake was that misdirection run by them. roman still did not learn anything from watching that play by the other team :snoop:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
What a shytty loss, this will be the loss that haunts us because beating the Panthers could end up being the difference between a 3 seed and a 6 seed. We're not gonna catch Seattle and we gotta live with that. We seem to have the Saints number but the problem is that their Defense is vastly improved.

Here's what I saw

No complaints about the defense, we played very well and held a dynamic QB to 10 points, nuff said.

I blame Roman and Harbaugh, our offense is so smart it's stupid. We have a wealth of talent that we are mismanaging. Kap clearly is doing way to much thinking in this offense. Last year, Kap was freestyling and it worked out. He passed if it felt right and ran when it felt right, and he marched down the field. Now he seems so unsure and his ability to read blitzes sucks. If he is regressing, then I blame the play calling and furthermore why are we not using shovel passes and short routes to keep defenses honest and slow down blitzes, all our runningbacks are good to very good receivers out the backfield and is a cheap way to get yards.

Vance McDonald needs to really work on his hands in the offseason, he has bobbled an uncomfortable amount of passes.

LaMichael James was not utilized at all outside of return duties and it makes me think we should move him in the offseason, he's been inactive all this time, and we still didn't use him in the game like we needed which leads me to my next point.

Why did we abandon the run in the 2nd half? AGAIN?!?

Roman is a one trick pony and we need to seek a more forward thinking guy, maybe promote Tom Rathman?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
heres the real ugly

628x471.jpg

I hope this cac got spat on by the fans. way to support a player on your team faggit. prolly was chanting we want carr few years back too :pacspit:

I don't get this attachment some fans have for this guy. I'm sure they got some high fives and daps too. 9er fans are fukking weird.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I don't get this attachment some fans have for this guy. I'm sure they got some high fives and daps too. 9er fans are fukking weird.
it doesnt really matter who it is tbh. you can boo if you really, really want...why bring in this garbage ?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really think this is the problem?

It seems like a cheap excuse, he threw plenty of times in camp and last year, I really can't chalk this shyt up to him not getting a few more throws in meaningless pre-season g

Part of it. For the love of God. There are many reasons why our O sucks. You want to pick one guy but there are many reasons why our O is shyt. Preseason snaps are meaningless for a raw player with 10 games under his belt? Really? All snaps are meaningful for an inexperienced QB.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it doesnt really matter who it is tbh. you can boo if you really, really want...why bring in this garbage ?

9er fans are just fukking weird like that. Joe and Steve dealt with the same dumbass fans.