Not Being Afraid To Approach Women Is One Of the Most Liberating Feelings

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Its happened to ALL of us. We've seen that cute little honey all alone in the grocery isle. Perfect opportunity to say something, but sadly all you can do is

30wo5ed.gif
from afar.

You let a perfect opportunity slide through your fingers.:mjcry:

Another man who DOES have the courage to speak will be up in them guts soon:mjcry:

When you get back to your car all you can do is

2uq2cz6.gif

While the words that you couldn't think to say all a sudden floods your mind.

I've been there myself fellaz. The first time you approach a female even if you get rejected, will lift a HUGE weight off your shoulders.

Rejection ain't shyt, that regret of "what if" is what will kill you on the inside cuz best believe there's another man waiting in the shadows who ISNT afraid to speak.

Let that man be you from now on:salute:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
never understood being afraid,i personally never cared about getting rejected..just move on to the next one.

You only remember the times you didnt try not the times you were shot down...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This is exactly why I ask that question. If she's not feeling me she can "lie" to me and say she DOES have a man. Its basicly giving her an out an a painless way to reject me. Ill never know the truth so :yeshrug:

if even its a lie and you know it,who gives a shyt,theres too many damn women out here to get hung up on a single broad telling lies...

I will never understand dudes being afraid of women...life is way too damn short to be afraid.
Once you look at it from that perspective it makes it alot easier....real talk dont worry about ur shooting percentages,its best to shoot alot of free throws who cares whether you make or miss...

zulu87

Rookie
Daps
Its happened to ALL of us. We've seen that cute little honey all alone in the grocery isle. Perfect opportunity to say something, but sadly all you can do is

30wo5ed.gif
from afar.

Another man who DOES have the courage to speak will be up in them guts soon:mjcry:

2uq2cz6.gif

I've been there myself fellaz. The first time you approach a female even if you get rejected, will lift a HUGE weight off your shoulders.

Rejection ain't shyt, that regret of "what if" is what will kill you on the inside cuz best believe there's another man waiting in the shadows who ISNT afraid to speak.

:deadmanny::pachaha:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
if even its a lie and you know it,who gives a shyt,theres too many damn women out here to get hung up on a single broad telling lies...

I will never understand dudes being afraid of women...life is way too damn short to be afraid.
Once you look at it from that perspective it makes it alot easier....real talk dont worry about ur shooting percentages,its best to shoot alot of free throws who cares whether you make or miss...

My dude, the very first time I cold approached a female I got "rejected", but it was also one of the most happiest moments of my life. I know that sounds weird but up until that moment I was terrified at the thought of approaching a random female.

After she rejected me it was like a huge weight had lifted off of me. Mainly because the actual "rejection" wasn't bad at all. All she did was smile and say " awww, that's nice but I have a boyfriend". That's it!!! I walked away extremely proud of myself. After that I realized that rejection ain't shyt.

From that moment on I had the confidence to approach women. I had built up an immunization to rejection so to speak:pachaha:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
My dude, the very first time I cold approached a female I got "rejected", but it was also one of the most happiest moments of my life. I know that sounds weird but up until that moment I was terrified at the thought of approaching a random female.

After she rejected me it was like a huge weight had lifted off of me. Mainly because the actual "rejection" wasn't bad at all. All she did was smile and say " awww, that's nice but I have a boyfriend". That's it!!! I walked away extremely proud of myself. After that I realized that rejection ain't shyt.

From that moment on I had the confidence to approach women. I had built up an immunization to rejection so to speak:pachaha:

After you get rejected a few times its like being hit by a punch you not afraid of getting into a scrap no more....When you get older you figure out how to do it better and more effectively....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Hollering is a number game. U not gonna get all that part of the game. But if I get 5 out of ten I smash three of those I'm good

Exactly right just get as many lottery balls out there....dont worry about if you picking 1st 2nd or 3rd...Being a volume shooter is where its at in this game....

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hell even bad rejections when she's a bytch to you isn't that bad who you get used to rejection and realize you just dodged a bullet

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It might be fun and liberating at first, but I imagine it starts getting painful when you're constantly getting rejected.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

30wo5ed.gif
from afar.

2uq2cz6.gif

I know breh. I know. shyt fukks u up inside.:to::mjcry: What if is worse. She could have been widely or a chick who could have introduced to her badder friend who is your future wife. Gotta stop fukking around making excuses. :to:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall stop at when she says she has a man? lol

I should be hollering more, but the times I do and she says she got a man after I ask for her number I be like "well here's my number... in the chance you find out he's cheating on you with a guy, it's going down in his dm... or he's just a piece of shyt, you let me know". Majority of the time you'll get atleast a laugh and they might even take the number

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I know breh. I know. shyt fukks u up inside.:to::mjcry: What if is worse. She could have been widely or a chick who could have introduced to her badder friend who is your future wife. Gotta stop fukking around making excuses. :to:

I just read the Malcolm X birthday thread and somebody posted this vid:

"I live my life like a man whose dead already, I have no fear of anything or anybody":wow:

You can apply this to anything, including approaching women:yeshrug: