*45 minutes later*

RPBrZaA.gif

:win:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
lol you know what i learned man

majority of females want dude to approach them..but almost every female is begging

"pls god make this guy normal" and not a creep :russ:

standards is slow nowadays u just gotta be 10% better than the next guy..looks are secondary
just being normal will get you laid

but what do i know im just a lost nikka

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
All these do's and dont's are all subjective. Having the courage to do it is the point of this thread. I've eaten well from it and I've been rejected. Rejection is GOING to happen but its an amazing feeling when you get to a point where you get rejected and forget that it happened by the end of the day:blessed:

I get an adrenaline rush from it.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nice job but I never ask a woman if she has a man when I approach her.
Stepping to a woman is forward enough, asking if she has a man may be too forward and invasive.

Plus, you don't know her situation. She may be in a relationship that she's ready to bail on but technically she's in one so she answers truthfully.
Therefore, she can take your contact info, handle that other situation and possible move forward with you later on.:smugdraper:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Cats gotta learn if you gonna spit,spit about the environment."I think those lens fit you best,the other ones don't bring out your beautiful eyes as much" yea I now that might sound lame to you cats,but like I said stick to what's going on around you.Always notice a woman's response,facial expressions and body language

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
All these do's and dont's are all subjective. Having the courage to do it is the point of this thread. I've eaten well from it and I've been rejected. Rejection is GOING to happen but its an amazing feeling when you get to a point where you get rejected and forget that it happened by the end of the day:blessed:

I get an adrenaline rush from it.

what city you at breh?
i can only imagin if i lived in a city like NYC...id probably be gaming forever and never settle down
imagin living in a city with over a million single females :wow:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
its funny when i club sometimes or go to lounges and i see dudes who spit at females for over hour but never close the deal cause they dont ask for the sale..they just happy with a number

and then she runs into another dude at the end of the night and hes like
" hey come with me lets go grab a bite" :shaq:
and then he takes her home and smashes

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Cats gotta learn if you gonna spit,spit about the environment."I think those lens fit you best,the other ones don't bring out your beautiful eyes as much" yea I now that might sound lame to you cats,but like I said stick to what's going on around you.Always notice a woman's response,facial expressions and body language
Yea that's good advice and how I do it also but only AFTER she lets me know she's single. If she would have let me know that she was single I would have told her my name and proceeded to maybe ask her what type of frames she was looking for or how the ones I had looked on me.

But we all do it differently. No set way that will guarantee results. To each his own my G:salute:

MsReal

All Star
Daps
its funny when i club sometimes or go to lounges and i see dudes who spit at females for over hour but never close the deal cause they dont ask for the sale..they just happy with a number

and then she runs into another dude at the end of the night and hes like
" hey come with me lets go grab a bite" :shaq:
and then he takes her home and smashes

Yep I love a confident upfront dude :takedat:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not being afraid to speak to a woman that you find attractive =:banderas: even if you get "rejected".

I was in the eyeglass spot the other day looking at some frames. (The America's Best on Camp Creek for my ATL brehs) and I noticed this tall, thin darkskin sistah:whoo:. My type to a T.

I call that type the "Kelly Rowland".

Anyways I still get kinda anxious and nervous when I see a chick that I HAVE to approach. When the conditions are perfect and I get that nervous feeling, I always end up approaching. I approach cuz I know that the feeling of regret is way worse than getn "rejected". :mjcry:

So anyways I got closer to her and straight up said "hey, excuse me, what's your name?" She kinda smiled and said "Tracey".

I said "oh ok, well you kinda cute, I just had to say something to ya."

She laughed out loud and said "well thank you, I try my best":pachaha:

Then I said "so how your man treating you?":leostare:

She said "he's doing a good job actually, I have no complaints":ehh:

That was all the info I needed so I told her that her man is a lucky man and to enjoy the rest of her day:obama:

That was it y'all. I approached. She didn't call the cops on me or blow my head off with a shotgun. :whew: And most importantly, I avoided that feeling of regret from NOT approaching:myman:

Would've repped if instead of admitting defeat, you dig in and say

watcha man gotta do with me...dapped tho