Not Being Afraid To Approach Women Is One Of the Most Liberating Feelings

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Yea that's good advice and how I do it also but only AFTER she lets me know she's single. If she would have let me know that she was single I would have told her my name and proceeded to maybe ask her what type of frames she was looking for or how the ones I had looked on me.

But we all do it differently. No set way that will guarantee results. To each his own my G:salute:
No doubt homie sometimes it's best to not care if she gotta man move on but if it works it works.You will be surprised what confidence can do,best of luck :salute:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Not being afraid to speak to a woman that you find attractive =:banderas: even if you get "rejected".

I was in the eyeglass spot the other day looking at some frames. (The America's Best on Camp Creek for my ATL brehs) and I noticed this tall, thin darkskin sistah:whoo:. My type to a T.

I call that type the "Kelly Rowland".

Anyways I still get kinda anxious and nervous when I see a chick that I HAVE to approach. When the conditions are perfect and I get that nervous feeling, I always end up approaching. I approach cuz I know that the feeling of regret is way worse than getn "rejected". :mjcry:

So anyways I got closer to her and straight up said "hey, excuse me, what's your name?" She kinda smiled and said "Tracey".

I said "oh ok, well you kinda cute, I just had to say something to ya."

She laughed out loud and said "well thank you, I try my best":pachaha:

Then I said "so how your man treating you?":leostare:

She said "he's doing a good job actually, I have no complaints":ehh:

That was all the info I needed so I told her that her man is a lucky man and to enjoy the rest of her day:obama:

That was it y'all. I approached. She didn't call the cops on me or blow my head off with a shotgun. :whew: And most importantly, I avoided that feeling of regret from NOT approaching:myman:
Yeah I feel like this is the respectful way to go about things nowadays. You gave her a reasonable out instead of backing her into a corner, and you handled her response maturely.

If I cold approach I rather give women my phone # always leave ball in their court,put pressure on them not you.I never ask woman for her phone # unless I run into her everyday or frequently.
This always made more sense to me than the other way around.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP trying too hard again.

We get It, you talk to girls. Go back to making threads about how hip-hop caused the black plague or some shyt. :camby:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
These are the type of dudes to dream about cutting your dikk off when they see a woman come up and start shaking her ass on you at the club or when a bytch strikes up a conversation with you and gives you her number. I'm starting to think most of the dudes who post like this just don't want to believe some dudes don't have to try at all. If you have certain qualities p*ssy just falls in your lap.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Not being afraid to speak to a woman that you find attractive =:banderas: even if you get "rejected".

I was in the eyeglass spot the other day looking at some frames. (The America's Best on Camp Creek for my ATL brehs) and I noticed this tall, thin darkskin sistah:whoo:. My type to a T.

I call that type the "Kelly Rowland".

Anyways I still get kinda anxious and nervous when I see a chick that I HAVE to approach. When the conditions are perfect and I get that nervous feeling, I always end up approaching. I approach cuz I know that the feeling of regret is way worse than getn "rejected". :mjcry:

So anyways I got closer to her and straight up said "hey, excuse me, what's your name?" She kinda smiled and said "Tracey".

I said "oh ok, well you kinda cute, I just had to say something to ya."

She laughed out loud and said "well thank you, I try my best":pachaha:

Then I said "so how your man treating you?":leostare:

She said "he's doing a good job actually, I have no complaints":ehh:

That was all the info I needed so I told her that her man is a lucky man and to enjoy the rest of her day:obama:

That was it y'all. I approached. She didn't call the cops on me or blow my head off with a shotgun. :whew: And most importantly, I avoided that feeling of regret from NOT approaching:myman:

Please accept this dap, rep and salute.
You give me hope that I can be that guy again one day breh.

:salute:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Listen brehs

The older you get, the easier you get. When I was in my early twenties, it was a struggle. Now that I am in my late 30s, it is so easy. In fact, it's second nature. There's less pressure because nobody is even paying attention to whether you get rejected or not. You become used to talking to women, so it's not even game, just simple conversation.

I think it's because you accomplish more, and as a result become more confident and comfortable with yourself. So brehs, work hard so you can kill the game in your 30s.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
OP trying too hard again.

We get It, you talk to girls. Go back to making threads about how hip-hop caused the black plague or some shyt. :camby:
Why are you furious right now:dwillhuh:

Just tryna show y'all what you missing out on by being petrified of speaking to females. Too many of y'all are frustrated and getn no play when simply sayin "hi" can jumpstart you to getn some play.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
These are the type of dudes to dream about cutting your dikk off when they see a woman come up and start shaking her ass on you at the club or when a bytch strikes up a conversation with you and gives you her number. I'm starting to think most of the dudes who post like this just don't want to believe some dudes don't have to try at all. If you have certain qualities p*ssy just falls in your lap.
:salute: you my G. If you don't have to say a word much respect

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Liberating feelings lol? I mean...they are humans breh. :heh:
Approaching random women is one of the more terrifying things to do for ALOT of men breh. The fear of rejection holds alot of men back when it comes to women. You are right tho...they are "just human" and that's what makes being scared so silly:heh: