tumblr_lev0iuNqra1qdnw51o1_500.jpg

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Nope
I'm not a slave

not even for one of the baddest chick in your city? got her own money car crib all that and she spends her free time donating to childrens hospitals type broad

just every once in a while you know you just gotta "bend" to her will so to speak :leon: she just likes watching you squirm for shyts and giggles but at the end of the day you come home to something like this here in the middle

christina-milian-cameltoe-080709.jpg

and you dont have to share :youngsabo: whats stopping you but a sense of pride or ego?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
not even for one of the baddest chick in your city? got her own money car crib all that and she spends her free time donating to childrens hospitals type broad

just every once in a while you know you just gotta "bend" to her will so to speak :leon: she just likes watching you squirm for shyts and giggles but at the end of the day you come home to something like this here in the middle

and you dont have to share :youngsabo: whats stopping you but a sense of pride or ego?

Christina millian is a single mom, and nope maye back in the day, I'll meet break my morals my code

I won't break my code my morals, won't cater just to get some puss

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's right you simps, dudes will give up their dignity, their morals, their money, their time, their sanity, their self respect all for maybe the hope of the most overvalued thing in the world.

i've given up damn near everything in ur least for puccy....except money. lol. miss me with that sh1t :laugh:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Do u see christina milian's fat monkey :whoo::ahh: