not as a CONSOLE, but as a MACHINE tech wise can we admit PS4 PRO is dissapointing

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Me and my sister who's a gamer watched gears 4 being played in 4k and the reaction she had was like the same as mine the 1st time I saw it. She looked at me and was just shook her head like wow...ok. Wasn't expecting this much of a difference.

Infact I got dizzy when the game started, its a pretty big difference if you have the correct setup.

Its a big jump over the pro's 4k and that was just on gears, once a game is optimized for the system i can't even imagine.

I have a 1060 that I spent 300 on about a year ago, no 4k screen and a decent cpu/gpu( but that's dying so I'd have to replace that)

almost a year and a half later, if I want steady 4k graphics I'd need to spend another 300 bucks or so on a 30 inch monitor and really could stand to replace my card.

or I could spend 500 on the xb1x and drop a G 55inch on a tv and bet set for the next 3-4 years.
Nah, you're better off spending dough on a new monitor and graphics card.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think nikkas just salty because there is another more powerful console available. Sony only released the Pro for PSVR and the X1X is a response to the Pro not the other way around. It came out a year earlier. Man MS PR worked well on y'all. Also more importantly if you don't have a 4K TV or a PSVR these consoles are a waist of money. The Xbox S has an outdated 4K Blu Ray player. The X1X Blu Ray is up to date its HDMI 2.1 but why spend $500 just for a Blu Ray player when I can get a better quality up to date device for less. Also an Xbox is useless without a live sub. Why why I pay for both PSN and Live when PSN obviously has the most games and larger ecosystem. Xbox just doesn't make sense for me but at least its more powerful they needed a reason for people to buy it and they finally got one.

I don't have a 4K tv, but the pro has been good to me. 5G Wifi and 60fps games(Knack 2; Infamous).

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
It's funny how all of a sudden we made a jump to 4k. A couple of years ago it was just trying to get 1080 60fps on every game. It was smart of Sony to release a year earlier, and cheaper. But the Pro and One X are niche. I think Sony will release another console in a couple of years or so. The games more than make up for it on the Pro. I'm not trying to double/triple dip on games for my One. Anthem should look pretty good on it though, as well as Red Dead Redemption 2.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a Xbox one, xbox one s and xbox one x
PlayStation 4,PlayStation 4 pro... Man they could drop a PlayStation 4 pro s if they wanted to..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Right.

It shouldn't be and equally so, people should not be claiming console gamers who want the most or best out of their console should automatically be willing to be on his/her PC gaming shyt.

Take the Breh @Ciggavelli. There are people who become passionate about their entertainment devices.

I could not see myself being okay with a mid to low level PC if much more powerful is just a amazing click away.

I don't want to be part of that rat race. I'm much more comfortable seeing one item - a console - as being a manageable passion than multi part items in the quest for the best multiplayer game experience that particular entertainment machien has to offer.
I feel u 100% bro.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Most of my friends have consoles and PCs. There are just some games you want to play on console.

I don't understand the stanery or this concept that people can't have logical reasons to play whatever they choose.

If you play sports game and have friends you're probably going to have an Xbox or a PlayStation and you'll likely pick based on what most of your friends have.