not as a CONSOLE, but as a MACHINE tech wise can we admit PS4 PRO is dissapointing

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Both systems can't run D2 at 60 fps so IMO both are garbage and not worth the extra money
Ehh, I got a SLI 1080Ti rig in my office, it's cool. I use it to play anything worth pirating and FPSs
But shyt gonna look ugly in the living room and that's where the big screen is.

Nobody wanna play 2K or Madden on a PC
Edit: Don't think Madden exist on PC anymore.

But I've been interested in building a HTPC box for Kodi and Launchbox, that'll be my next project. Almost every game in existence plus all the AAA PC game in 4K/60fps :blessed:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh, I got a SLI 1080Ti rig in my office, it's cool. I use it to play anything worth pirating and FPSs
But shyt gonna look ugly in the living room and that's where the big screen is.

Nobody wanna play 2K or Madden on a PC
Edit: Don't think Madden exist on PC anymore.

But I've been interested in building a HTPC box for Kodi and Launchbox, that'll be my next project. Almost every game in existence plus all the AAA PC game in 4K/60fps :blessed:
I have a PS4 and a Xbox One and IMO the small upgrade ain't worth it..

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:Really PS4 in general this gen is disappointin it was rushed enough to the point they made two consoles

And it still aint powerful enough:wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
forget the exclusives, yes playstaion is winning with the games

but as a machine can we admit its near pointless. hardly any AAA games run in native 4k, multi plats look and play bad compared to xbox one

I almost wish the xbox one x was a sony machine so we could enjoy those exclusives in 4k or with higher textures
If this is true then the same goes for Xbox one X because I'm a fakkit ass Sony Stan :yeshrug:

- fakkit ass Sony Stan

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
So you're saying this gen is a letdown? Ps4 is to xbox what xb1x is to Ps4 pro... Overall PS4 shyts all over xbox

Yes this whole gen was rushed compared to the gens before it

Imagine what we would have if both companies put in a few more years

We wouldn't need a pro or 1x cause would be 4k ready + more off the jump

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
it's just bunch of computer chips..
stick with PC gaming.. get a decent rig .. build one yourself.. you can enjoy all the 4k gaming you want

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Same here, I been in the Xbox ecosystem since I returned my PS2 in 2003 to get an Xbox for JSRF.

Bought a 85' JVC 4K (shytty TV do not buy this TV ever) and wanted a 4K console, and kept reading about how good all the PS4 exclusives were. so I grabbed a PS4 Pro.

But no exaggeration, it's loud as hell and can single-handedly heat a room in the winter, people suggested sending it back to Sony, but other people said Sony RMA is so terrible you'll probably receive a console with another serious issue.
Sony replaced my PS4 with a brand new console. You should've called them dummy. Listen to people on the internet brehs.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
How did Sony not foresee the One X? They're usually good at gauging the market.

We're they just caught up in their own hubris?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
As a piece of hardware it absolutely is.

Microsoft went from having a weaker base model to having a stronger model than both ps4 and ps4 pro.

How do you have the stronger base model and put out a product inferior to the competitors similar product and let them take back the advantage you had for years?

And the fukking thing can't even play 4k movies :mjlol:

The 1 x comes off like a genuine leap forward for Microsoft. The pro comes off like a money grab.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Both systems can't run D2 at 60 fps so IMO both are garbage and not worth the extra money
No troll,

How many PC brehs are currently playing Destiny 2 in 4k(not 1440p) w/ 60+ FPS?:ld:

I keep looking through the and I've read before talking about trying to get their rig to run 4k/60fps but I believe only a few are.

Any idea?