not as a CONSOLE, but as a MACHINE tech wise can we admit PS4 PRO is dissapointing

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
forget the exclusives, yes playstaion is winning with the games

but as a machine can we admit its near pointless. hardly any AAA games run in native 4k, multi plats look and play bad compared to xbox one

I almost wish the xbox one x was a sony machine so we could enjoy those exclusives in 4k or with higher textures

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I enjoyed the PS4 Pro when it came out and I purchased it on day 1 but it is what it is a quick reaction to Microsoft Xbox One S system which wasn't even the 4K rendition of the Xbox. Microsoft got them.

Sony will be my exclusive box for God of War and Last of Us 2 but that's it.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
If given the choice between Sony releasing a brand new handheld system (successor to Vita)or the ps4 pro... sadly I would've chosen the ps4 pro :no:.

It is what it is and this is what we get.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I think nikkas just salty because there is another more powerful console available. Sony only released the Pro for PSVR and the X1X is a response to the Pro not the other way around. It came out a year earlier. Man MS PR worked well on y'all. Also more importantly if you don't have a 4K TV or a PSVR these consoles are a waist of money. The Xbox S has an outdated 4K Blu Ray player. The X1X Blu Ray is up to date its HDMI 2.1 but why spend $500 just for a Blu Ray player when I can get a better quality up to date device for less. Also an Xbox is useless without a live sub. Why why I pay for both PSN and Live when PSN obviously has the most games and larger ecosystem. Xbox just doesn't make sense for me but at least its more powerful they needed a reason for people to buy it and they finally got one.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I got both the Pro and the One X
Hate using the Pro because it get loud as a jet engine in my media console.

Though it might have been the cabinet needed more ventilation, but I got the One X and it runs quiet as hell with 4K and HDR enable.

Also all the big exclusives that I bought for PS4 just weren't fun to me. HZD boring as shyt. Couldn't get into Bloodborne even though I beat all 3 Dark Souls.

No 4K passthrough on the HDMI in is bullshyt though Microsoft :martin:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I got both the Pro and the One X
Hate using the Pro because it get loud as a jet engine in my media console.

Though it might have been the cabinet needed more ventilation, but I got the One X and it runs quiet as hell with 4K and HDR enable.

Also all the big exclusives that I bought for PS4 just weren't fun to me. HZD boring as shyt. Couldn't get into Bloodborne even though I beat all 3 Dark Souls.

Crazy because I couldn't get into Horizon and some other exclusives from Sony I guess you gotta have the taste for that shyt which explains why this no games shyt doesn't matter to me because multiplats has been better

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the PS4 Pro when it came out and I purchased it on day 1 but it is what it is a quick reaction to Microsoft Xbox One S system which wasn't even the 4K rendition of the Xbox. Microsoft got them.

Sony will be my exclusive box for God of War and Last of Us 2 but that's it.
I use my ps4 pro for exclusives and my xbox one x for multi plats

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think nikkas just salty because there is another more powerful console available. Sony only released the Pro for PSVR and the X1X is a response to the Pro not the other way around. It came out a year earlier. Man MS PR worked well on y'all. Also more importantly if you don't have a 4K TV or a PSVR these consoles are a waist of money. The Xbox S has an outdated 4K Blu Ray player. The X1X Blu Ray is up to date its HDMI 2.1 but why spend $500 just for a Blu Ray player when I can get a better quality up to date device for less. Also an Xbox is useless without a live sub. Why why I pay for both PSN and Live when PSN obviously has the most games and larger ecosystem. Xbox just doesn't make sense for me but at least its more powerful they needed a reason for people to buy it and they finally got one.
I have every console

also have a ps4 pro, and xbox one x, and my xbox one x gets played waaaay more. because their is more multi plats than exclusives. ive played all the sony exclusives
the games look waaaay better on xbox one x

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both systems can't run D2 at 60 fps so IMO both are garbage and not worth the extra money

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Ps4 pro was a con from the jump. ESPECIALLY around this point last year. If the xbx1 is niche to a lot of people now the ps4pro was damn near pointless.

If you didn't have a playstation and wanted to get one (my situation) then it made sense.
Same here, I been in the Xbox ecosystem since I returned my PS2 in 2003 to get an Xbox for JSRF.

Bought a 85' JVC 4K (shytty TV do not buy this TV ever) and wanted a 4K console, and kept reading about how good all the PS4 exclusives were. so I grabbed a PS4 Pro.

But no exaggeration, it's loud as hell and can single-handedly heat a room in the winter, people suggested sending it back to Sony, but other people said Sony RMA is so terrible you'll probably receive a console with another serious issue.