Not All Peaceful: 13 Racist Quotes Gandhi Said About Black People

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aren't you hispanic? It's funny how precisely you can predict a posters position from their race.

What would you rather we talk about, Raul?
How about that man in Mississippi who was found hanging from a tree?

That seems like a more relevant discussion...potentially...on the racism that prevails in today's society.

Not what some Indian thought 90 years ago.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean your backtracking?

Yo I mainly lurk and mind my business for the most part, but something sbout this dude is irritating and disingenuous as fukk. I asked him a few days ago if he was black and he iggd me. I didn't think so, yet I notice him commenting On black issues with a predictably safe stance. He revealed himself when he asked why this sites discussing ghandi a racism though

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I heard Gandhi slept with underage naked girls and shyt like he was a freak, also he was a wife beater. :manny:

He used to get fukked by a German body builder too if the rumors correct... :scust:

See most people don't know any of this shyt :francis:

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: @ some coli brehs for taking shots at MLK. Some of y'all can't be taking serious when it comes to discussions like this. At the end of the day we all complain, but won't do noting about it. :yeshrug:

Same shyt different day.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps

That seems like a more relevant discussion...potentially...on the racism that prevails in today's society.

Dont tell us what we're allowed to discuss and not discuss you fukking cholo. Why do you seem so upset that a lot of people are finally realising ghandi was a racist?
I think this thread is extremely important if it opens a few peoples eyes about who the man really was.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
i never understood why black people
took to that racist shyt hand.
wat6rr.jpg
shyt hand :mjlol::mjlol: I wonder how many will get that :russ:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C

Suicide

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
:usure: Most blacks would agree that in this system of white supremacy we're incapable of being racists. You're really exposing yourself @Raul
Nikka please half the blacks on this board are racist

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Dont tell us what we're allowed to discuss and not discuss you fukking cholo. Why do you seem so upset that a lot of people are finally realising ghandi was a racist?
I think this thread is extremely important if it opens a few peoples eyes about who the man really was.
It's irrelevant when the Indian people don't even hold him in high regard

It is an example of propaganda and the western media lies however like someone posted earlier

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
fukk outta here devil, ain't a damn thing wrong about separation. Any human being should want to live as far away from you filthy neanderthals as possible :camby:

Ignorance is just shining from your post, at what point in this thread did I make an argument for or against separation ??? ....Go head I'll wait.