Not a single person that didn't plan on voting for Trump before, will change their mind now and vote for him. cut it out

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
In this polarized climate, 99 percent of voters (people who actually vote) know Trump and have already made up their mind about him.

People saying this shooting will significantly boost his numbers and guarantee His victory in November are just falling for the narrative

sure it might work for a normal or likable moderate candidate that people don't fukking despise but Trump isn't that

Which surburban mother or young women worried about and disgusted with Roe v wade ruling is changing their mind about Trump

or Is it majority of black voters that will now join the maga train because orange musolini received what amounts to a scratch (I have seen more bleeding from a paper cut) :mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'm not as passionate as others, so I didn't really like seeing him get shot or a shooting at a rally, but my sympathy is a non factor in voting. I just really don't like either candidate. Many of us didn't vote for Bernie cause he was too old, but look at what we have now...

Anti black sociopath catches dose of own medicine.

Eh go cry in a well in hell

Daps
A lot of people vote based on emotions, which is why you had idiots voting Jill Stein, and wasting votes, because they didn’t feel right voting for Trump, or Hillary. When you waste a third party vote, you hurt the Democrat. There are definitely people who are on the fence, and could see this as Trump being strong, and Biden being weak and frail.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
A lot of people vote based on emotions, which is why you had idiots voting Jill Stein, and wasting votes, because they didn’t feel right voting for Trump, or Hillary. When you waste a third party vote, you hurt the Democrat. There are definitely people who are on the fence, and could see this as Trump being strong, and Biden being weak and frail.

That’s certainly the image that’s out there now. We have a picture of Trump with his fist in the air after being shot at, and we have an image of Biden looking confused and lost. That’s not good for Biden, at all.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
That’s certainly the image that’s out there now. We have a picture of Trump with his fist in the air after being shot at, and we have an image of Biden looking confused and lost. That’s not good for Biden, at all.
hitler looked strong too in his nazi rally speeches, giving very energetic speeches, and then he killed millions of people :mjlol:

The only votes trump is winning with this one is the lowest IQ demographics of those who weren't voting yet.