Not a single black talent scheduled on the Summerslam card?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They flipped the titles for a hometown feel good moment since Drew was losing. Unfortunately, Jade looked bad in the match which probably made them hesitate on her/their push.

I don't know what they're expecting from her. She had good matches with people like Red Velvet and Kris Statlander. There's ways to hide her weaknesses in singles matches, just have her be the powerhouse that she is.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know what they're expecting from her. She had good matches with people like Red Velvet and Kris Statlander. There's ways to hide her weaknesses in singles matches, just have her be the powerhouse that she is.

Those squash matches ran out of steam in AEW and would even faster in WWE. Her best use right now is a tag team but Bianca definitely seems cooled off

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
& i am enjoying what the pacific islanders are doing

but i always think why won't they let some young black talent rock out that way¿

as much as they are bringing pacific islander culture to the light they would have to admit a lot of their attitude & energy is picked up off living in proximity to black communities/culture

The closest we got to that was The Hurt Business and we all know how that worked out.
:francis:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like Carmelo is being made to work his way up from scratch while Bron is getting crowned at the PPV. Choose wisely Ricky Starks and Will Hobbs

Cody is going to have to put his foot down and actively vouch and protect Starks if he comes to the 'E. Triple H will have no problem feeding him to his pets otherwise.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Besides bobbly Lashley leaving and wasting his goatness I’m not hoping on this train

This one of those takes you guys took from one of those random on Twitter or fb lol

I’m going to enjoy Summerslam it’s a fire card

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
Shawn Michaels continues to be better than Triple H at all aspects of wrestling :wow:
NXT is literally the blackest wrestling show in the game right now(my personal favorite show). HBK knows what he’s doing. He’s got characters, stories and good wrestling from start to finish. HHH booking is overrated as fukk