not a height bashing thread (not tall myself) but its official height extension in national health services :

secretely would you move to a new place and get the surgery?

• 1 yes.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 2 no.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • 3 yes and i am not moving anywhere.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 if a lot of people start getting it done and you dont want to be left feeling like a noam.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 the whole idea is disgusting.

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:..can't lie breh, I've considered this right here.

i have been told its 100% safe, and a lot of people do it. its top 3 procedures in the world even courtney cox got one done.

i would rather use contact lenses than get laser eye surgery, sounds silly but i am black i have a feeling these malpracticing practitioners would do something to me.

but it is safe, especially USA.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, some women don't even see you at this height, yeah some people try to test you because you're shorter than average, yeah some people fire off short jokes at an annoying rate, and yeah sometimes I have to be a little more belligerent when trying to make my point because people "didn't hear me", but in general I've gotten over it. I'm also 200 pounds and brolic as shyt so it balances out...
People actually trying to test you because of your height like some high school movie breh? :mjlol:

Crazy you have to be more aggressive as well, which shows Napoleon complex is a real thing, no offense. As long as you are comfortable in your own skin, that's all that matters. Can't imagine looking down on someone because of their physical appearance, as most times (other than weight and cleanliness), people have no control over these physical traits.

I've been blessed with a full head of hair, but I like to think I'd try to keep things as natural as possible unless I get some sort of mental complex about it.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
People actually trying to test you because of your height like some high school movie breh? :mjlol:

Crazy you have to be more aggressive as well, which shows Napoleon complex is a real thing, no offense. As long as you are comfortable in your own skin, that's all that matters. Can't imagine looking down on someone because of their physical appearance, as most times (other than weight and cleanliness), people have no control over these physical traits.

I've been blessed with a full head of hair, but I like to think I'd try to keep things as natural as possible unless I get some sort of mental complex about it.
In my thirties, no. In my twenties when I would hit up clubs or I'd be out with a girl. Yes. Mind you, this wasn't an everyday thing or even an every month thing, but coming from the hood sometimes people would try to pull rank because I was a smaller low-key dude.

Napoleon complex is definitely a thing. In real life, I find myself having to repeat myself unless I say things a certain way...even to this day at times.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
As a tall breh, this might be a problem. I enjoy Towering over everybody….naturally. Now you’re telling me I’m just Gonna be average?
See- this is lowkey how I feel about women getting plastic surgery. :lolbron:

It’s not fair 🤣🤣🤣

Daps
Height threads remind me of this really depressing video.

TLDW: They had women come up and pick guys they found attractive and NONE of them chose the two shortest men at first. all because of their height. They made the other men serial killers and homeless losers and the short guys still didn't get picked. It took the guys being millionaires and successful writer-doctors for them to get chosen.

The woman that conducted this interview wasn't even taking it seriously. she was laughing the entire time

I think there was a follow up to this vid, I'll try to find it.