not a height bashing thread (not tall myself) but its official height extension in national health services :

secretely would you move to a new place and get the surgery?

• 1 yes.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 2 no.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • 3 yes and i am not moving anywhere.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 if a lot of people start getting it done and you dont want to be left feeling like a noam.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 the whole idea is disgusting.

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
6'5 ish wingspan :ehh:

and a 2 inch standing vert :flabbynsick:

can you fight a little bit?

do some wannabe tough guys ever try and taste you?

6ft1 is modelling height, but fighting thats 5ft10ish lol i am just saying. that low body ground balance is vital in combat.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm 5'8 on a good day and I wouldn't do that. I've been eating good ever since I started putting heel lifts in my shoes. The attention I get when I'm 5'11 is a night and day difference from when I'm 5'7.

Related to the op with shameless Daphnique plug :mjlit:

all nikkas gotta do is put on some timbs or basketball shoes like lebrons that give you a good amount of inches pause.

I'm 6 feet and people be thinking I'm like 6'1-2.. people really don't know heights or they think they are taller then they really are.

My younger brother is like 5'11 and I be thinking he taller then me and that he look tall asf but it's cause I'm looking at him from an eye level.

Let me put on some lebrons, and I probably look like I'm 6'2-3 LMAO. Issa wrap after that!

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I hope all these b*stards have life long ailments for their vanity reasons.

Because I had my left lengthening back in 10th grade I was wheelchair bound for 18 months.

I have a p8nched femural nerve, arthritis in my left hip, 2x bulging disc, 1x disc is degenerating, and I have trouble standing longer than 10mins straight up.

You have to be a fukking fool to get unnecessary surgery.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
No I wouldn’t 6’1 and I still wouldn’t even if I was under 6 feet.
You can’t even use that shyt for sports or being active essentially making sure you’d become a fukking portable earthquake

Imagine a nikka do this and gets with this tall ass basketball player and she got with him cuz of the height and thinking they gon have tall kids.
Now first off the kids might not be tall cuz of this nikka genes
Second he probably won’t even be able to play ball with his own kids or do sports cuz he gon be hurting.

fukking failure might as well off himself :pacspit:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I hope all these b*stards have life long ailments for their vanity reasons.

Because I had my left lengthening back in 10th grade I was wheelchair bound for 18 months.

I have a p8nched femural nerve, arthritis in my left hip, 2x bulging disc, 1x disc is degenerating, and I have trouble standing longer than 10mins straight up.

You have to be a fukking fool to get unnecessary surgery.

yeah people take it too far, vanity is the gateway to all other sins.

i dont mess around with the hair replacement surgeries, laser eye, anything that is not you naturally.

you will be pressing luck because it always goes "you dont know what you got till its gone" i thank God for my health.

my brother caught some lupus discoid on the scalp, so its in our family immune system. we just thank God for the many blessings.

you wont ever be vain when you see what lupus discoid does to people. its an ailment triggered by stress and anxiety meaning we could all suffer from it.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Each year hundreds of people around the world are opting for long, often painful surgery to extend their legs in a bid to make themselves a few inches taller. But the complex procedure isn't without risk and health experts say some are being left with long-term problems
The patient then requires several months of daily rehabilitation to build up mobility. The process is fraught with the risk of complications, from nerve injuries and blood clots to the possibility of the bones not fusing back together.
morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
5’8” is a great height tho…. most chicks goin at that height and above unles they just prefer 6ft or higher….

I think this is for the 5’6” and under crowd just to get to average (and I wouldn’t hate on anyone at that height doin it)
I'm 5'7 and some change generally or 5'8 on a good day. I've gotten over most of my stigmas related to it, more of my concern is it took me every bit of 18 years to get to that height. Imagine being 5 feet tall walking into 9th grade.

I just moreso hate it because of my history with it. If I was 5'8 walking into high school and just stopped growing my perception would be way different.

Yeah, some women don't even see you at this height, yeah some people try to test you because you're shorter than average, yeah some people fire off short jokes at an annoying rate, and yeah sometimes I have to be a little more belligerent when trying to make my point because people "didn't hear me", but in general I've gotten over it. I'm also 200 pounds and brolic as shyt so it balances out...

Still wouldn't change my height, not just because of the pain and what I'm sure would be health reasons down the line, or because I'd probably be disproportionate...I just ain't that vain that I would change something I didn't already have.

I'm probably going to get Lasix next year for my vision and if I had the dough, I'd get hair replacement surgery...but only because I had both of those before.