not a height bashing thread (not tall myself) but its official height extension in national health services :

secretely would you move to a new place and get the surgery?

• 1 yes.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 2 no.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • 3 yes and i am not moving anywhere.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 if a lot of people start getting it done and you dont want to be left feeling like a noam.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 the whole idea is disgusting.

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I'm 5'8 on a good day and I wouldn't do that. I've been eating good ever since I started putting heel lifts in my shoes. The attention I get when I'm 5'11 is a night and day difference from when I'm 5'7.

Related to the op with shameless Daphnique plug :mjlit:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Height threads remind me of this really depressing video.

TLDW: They had women come up and pick guys they found attractive and NONE of them chose the two shortest men at first. all because of their height. They made the other men serial killers and homeless losers and the short guys still didn't get picked. It took the guys being millionaires and successful writer-doctors for them to get chosen.

The woman that conducted this interview wasn't even taking it seriously. she was laughing the entire time

yo, this was pretty interesting :ohhh:

i lost it when the matchmaker said 6' men are really 5'10", the lies we tell are the same today :mjlol:
0*v380JFjER1YD2foo.png

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I'm 5'8 on a good day and I wouldn't do that. I've been eating good ever since I started putting heel lifts in my shoes. The attention I get when I'm 5'11 is a night and day difference from when I'm 5'7.

Related to the op with shameless Daphnique plug :mjlit:

shes cute the way she said "napoleon" :lolbron:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Women are out here getting this shyt? Why? :dahell:

some job requirements ie. air stewardess and the police force have height requirements.

especially air stewardess they were the original ones on the "height extension" wave. this was back in like 2001 or something.