not a height bashing thread (not tall myself) but its official height extension in national health services :

secretely would you move to a new place and get the surgery?

• 1 yes.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 2 no.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • 3 yes and i am not moving anywhere.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 if a lot of people start getting it done and you dont want to be left feeling like a noam.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 the whole idea is disgusting.

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
so its legit. approx 76 000 dollars or 50 000 pounds.

_115788256_18ce3fe7-a338-45df-b21b-4ca0c440c6b8.jpg

2564327B00000578-2942574-Alexandra_Transer_paid_6_000_for_leg_extension_surgery_Her_legs_-a-18_1423233956105.jpg

5e161ba349878c0d8e3ccea3

i wouldnt do it, far too dangerous and fake anything is never better than the real deal. :hubie:

got the nerve to wear "rep your city" shirt he is not even repping himself :hubie:

Is surgery for height is safe?

Image result

Overall, limb lengthening surgeries have a high success rate (about 95%). Scarring is usually minimal since only small incisions are required in most procedures. Although minor problems may occur with pins and stiffening in the joints, serious complications from limb lengthening surgery are rare

up to 6 inches :wow:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Stuff like this and BBL’s are preparing people to be accepting of designer babies which is basically eugenics.

when you look at it like that, you got a serious point.

all these medical practitioners who took medical oath are all doing vanity based procedures.

i hear you. i will cop some elevator shoes before all that.

how-does-elevator-shoe-works-4.jpg

Robert Downey Jnr wore these type of joints in Iron-Man, Gwyneth naturally towers over him.

:russ:

Daps
Height threads remind me of this really depressing video.

TLDW: They had women come up and pick guys they found attractive and NONE of them chose the two shortest men at first. all because of their height. They made the other men serial killers and homeless losers and the short guys still didn't get picked. It took the guys being millionaires and successful writer-doctors for them to get chosen.

The woman that conducted this interview wasn't even taking it seriously. she was laughing the entire time

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Height threads remind me of this really depressing video.

TLDW: They had women come up and pick guys they found attractive and NONE of them chose the two shortest men at first. all because of their height. They made the other men serial killers and homeless losers and the short guys still didn't get picked. It took the guys being millionaires and successful writer-doctors for them to get chosen.

The woman that conducted this interview wasn't even taking it seriously. she was laughing the entire time

the host with the first bar ether :russ: :bryan:

i am not with the procedure at all, fake anything is disgusting. i will start calling the future taller guys of the 2035+ suspect!

i am tapping peoples shin bones to see if it rattles.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Once those dudes spend $76,000 for height surgery and still don't get p*ssy :wow:

go get his money back lol.

dude : (6 inches shorter)

chick : what happened!? :bryan:

dude : your love cut me down to size, thats what happened girl!

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Stuff like this and BBL’s are preparing people to be accepting of designer babies which is basically eugenics.

Designer babies will be a hit once successful

when you look at it like that, you got a serious point.

all these medical practitioners who took medical oath are all doing vanity based procedures.

i hear you. i will cop some elevator shoes before all that.

And all these people will make every attempt to shyt on you and how much better they are

D0gsnAWU0AAYsh8.jpg