North Carolina state Senate voted along party lines to ban anyone from wearing masks in public, even for health reasons.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if i see a grown man walking around with a face mask in 2024, i just assume he has AIDS, or he's autistic or something. doesn't bother me in the least :yeshrug:
Lying is second nature to you. You were cheering on DeSantis, even ready to vote for him, while claiming Democrats were engaging in "Covid Fascism," because of masks. You, just like the people who voted for this backwards law, are a stain on society.

yes it is. masks = closed

keep it up tho :yeshrug: be the party of masks and 35 percent restaurants, even tho the entire fukkin country is vaccinated. should play out well in the midterms

masks off by may :yeshrug: we're vaccinating 2 million people a day. enough is enough

as opposed to whining about desantis, and pushing masks after the entire country has been vaccinated. that doesnt make you sound like a bytch :mjlol:

the democrats cant crow about this through their masks :yeshrug:

so if you want to win next year, you're gonna have to decide whether it's a good thing that covid-fascism is exclusively a result of keeping democrats in power

or people will just elect republicans to end it instead

excellent news :salute: covid fascism can never happen again

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lying is second nature to you. You were cheering on DeSantis, even ready to vote for him, while claiming Democrats were engaging in "Covid Fascism," because of masks. You, just like the people who voted for this backwards law, are a stain on society.
that's completely different, retard. as long as no one's passing laws making me wear a mask, i couldn't care less what other people are doing. and this NC law is stupid too

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What will the klan wear?

1679005955344.jpg

GPELG5ME6DTK5PUQXXFSYAU6TM.jpg

EndingWhiteSupremacyReport.jpg

images